Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

Skip on TV =/= Skip in person, I've met him in person when he was still writing for the San Jose Mercury News, really nice guy and seemed down to earth, not like what we see on ESPN. Can't knock his hustle.

and this is why people like glen beck and ann coulter can do whatever they want

all of you excuse them from their TV personalities because they "making that money"

******g shame

i hope none of you knock the hustle of the entire foox news nettwork

Last edited:
Just like Sherman said. His season stats look like revis career numbers. Plus Sherman gets it done on special teams. Revis is good but gets beat a lot by bigger dudes.

That must be what makes him the best corner in the NFL? The way you're arguing, you're trying to make it sound as if sherman is better than revis, which would make sense seeing as revis gets beat A LOT by bigger dudes

That must be what makes him the best corner in the NFL? The way you're arguing, you're trying to make it sound as if sherman is better than revis, which would make sense seeing as revis gets beat A LOT by bigger dudes

As it stands now, Richard Sherman has overtaken Revis as the best corner in the NFL.

Last season Sherman was in Revis's class but overall Revis>Sherman.

How? In two seasons Sherman has done things that Revis has never done. 12 interceptions in two seasons, Revis came close with 11 between 2008 and 2009.

But since? '10 he had none.

Had 4 in '11.

And he got hurt last season, and until I see him regain at least his 2011 form I have to say that Sherman has definitively taken the title of league's best corner.

Psychologically he's even better than Revis in getting into opponent's heads.

Just like Sherman said. His season stats look like revis career numbers. Plus Sherman gets it done on special teams. Revis is good but gets beat a lot by bigger dudes.

he is better than revis :lol:
look at the numbers or dont speak on this again. revis best year was 09 and shermans year this year trumps it by alot

How? In two seasons Sherman has done things that Revis has never done. 12 interceptions in two seasons, Revis came close with 11 between 2008 and 2009.

Had 4 in '11.

And he got hurt last season, and until I see him regain at least his 2011 form I have to say that Sherman has definitively taken the title of league's best corner.

If you correlate picks with corner skill, then Sherman is your man. I feel Revis is superior based on that he follows No.1 WRs all around the field, while Sherman tends to stay mostly on the left. Revis literally shuts WR down.

Had 4 in '11.

But Revis gets no interceptions because QB's won't throw anywhere near him.

Last edited:
Also...This is what ESPN does and most of you just eat it up right along with your breakfast/lunch. Drama and shock value. None of what they do should be taken seriously anymore. Especially this show. There were many ways for Sherm to approach that and he took the wrong one. He lost and Skip and ESPN are lovin' it.

This, Sherman is an intelligent kid, but he played right into Skip's hand.

Looks like that Vanderbilt education trumped that Stanford education this time. Skip is a drama monger, he gets paid for this stuff. Sherm just raised Skips stock and we're all waiting for the sequel.

And that is why Skip is bar-none the best at what he does because nobody can do it like Skip. He is James "Jimmy" Rustler in the flesh.

Had 4 in '11.

View media item 304998
Try again.

Had 4 in '11.

well thats just false right there.
sherman didnt get the ball thrown his way once in washington and only one time against new england which he picked off

Revis's 09 stats- 108 targets- comp% 36.9 QB rating against 32.3 six picks and 31 passed defense.

Sherman 12 stats-87 targets comp% 47.1 QB rating against 41.1%-eight interceptions, 24 pass defenses

Last edited:
Sherman is flat out better, today.

His size is a huge factor (
nerd.gif
) plus the speed combined with it is not to be f'd with, these receivers be looking mad frail by the 2nd half while he's trash talking 
pimp.gif

Bayless is a clown...."I'm better than you at life" /thread

Last edited:
Here you go Revis's last healthy season

Revis 2011 stats- 85 targets- comp% 41.2 QB rating against 45.6-passed defended 31 only allowed 1td against, while sherman allowed 3 last year.

Here you go Revis's last healthy season

Revis 2011 stats- 85 targets- comp% 41.2 QB rating against 45.6-passed defended 31 only allowed 1td against, while sherman allowed 3 last year.

They were thrown to just about the same amount of times while Sherman intercepted double what Revis did.

They were thrown to just about the same amount of times while Sherman intercepted double what Revis did.
Agree, you could say Sherman has better ball skills. Also remember that Sherman stays mostly on one side, while Revis mostly follows the opposing teams biggest threat.

Why are people bringing up universities like that has much to do with how well you can trash talk?

Back
Top Bottom