Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

I think a lot of the hate comes from the perception that Bayless is a real life troll. He isnt just another analysts giving his opinion. His whole shtick revolves around being a contrarian and baiting people (other analysts, athletes, etc...) into flame wars.
but he cuts for tom brady... and kd... and tim duncan... and dwade... and chris paul...

those are all quality players...

^^ I'm convinced people haven't actually watched the show and just speak based on what overs say. Skip days some over the top things but what else is he supposed to do? That's why people watch the show

I didn't like him at first, then he made that video during Super Bowl Weekend and I kinda liked him. Now I don't like him.

You can tell skip agonizes about not being an athlete and is over compensating when he's speaking bad on an athlete.

Whenever someone goes at him for not being a professional athlete he gets pouty and sad. When rose **** on him and his "playing days" he almost cried on air

Sherman looked like an idiot.

Bayless graduated from Vandy which is the Harvard of the South and comparable to Stanford. Other than that he is an accomplished reporter. Sher,man displays alot of arrogance in that interview.

The first take show is mostly an act you can tell most of what skip and steven A do is theatrics for ratings.

I HATE SKIP BAYLESS but this was just dumb. Sherm sounds like an idiot and I'm a fan of his :smh:

lol at Skip bringing "facts"

he's entertaining, that's about it
what's one thing that he's lied about though... or made up...

like... seriously...

Honestly can't even tell you off the top of my head because I only watch the show now and then.

Most of the time I listen to him it isn't him bringing facts and making an argument off that. It's him making an argument, then going over the top with it in most cases and every now and then has some evidence to back it up.

I bang with skip. Sherman avoided questions like I avoid fat chicks. He still cool in my book tho. Winning at life maybe a stretch cuz skip is paid quite well and they are in two different fields.

One thing is for sure Skip's career has lasted longer than Sherman's ever will.

people hate Sherman cuz he trash talks off the field. but they love michael irvin, barkley, deion sanders, mayweather, gary payton. ok :stoneface:

sherman backs up everything he says, skip comes at him and sherman basically tells him he hasn't done **** compared to him so to shut his mouth

and revis went at Sherman, in which sherman told revis to check the numbers.

Sherman looked like an idiot.

Bayless graduated from Vandy which is the Harvard of the South and comparable to Stanford. Other than that he is an accomplished reporter. Sher,man displays alot of arrogance in that interview.

The first take show is mostly an act you can tell most of what skip and steven A do is theatrics for ratings.

View media item 303730

Sherman will flop this year or god forbid get injured. It usually happens to people who talk so much s***.

Back
Top Bottom