Rick Ross: "50 you boring me, I might need to get at Eminem now"

MEB has a personal vendetta against Em or something, Idk what it is honestly. Maybe he porked his sister?

em's a washed up meth head...he's look like an easy way to get publicity right now.

ross is a fat guy...he plays it off with the don angle

ross is a c.o....dude plays it off, albeit some out there don't like him for it, he's still relevant battling a guy like 50 who's roasting thisman's whole history and he's still unphazed.

do you ross, you're in a good place right...and he'll go platinum if he can make shady look like a fool.

Obviously Em better than Ross... but dudes on here act as if God himself is gonna grab the mic. It's gonna end up like the 50/Ross beef... Ross gonna endup getting even more hype and more sales. Before this beef with 50 no one I knew cared that he was alive.. now dudes are on to his music. Em is trash now,he's not about to spit ether at Ross and end careers, its gonna be corny. If anything, props to Ross for playing this well, especially if he ends upbaiting Em. A trash artist who already had his credibility destroyed and revealed as a liar and C.O should not be selling ANYTHING. Now, he might even go gold.

People were saying he was trash before Benzino dissed him. What happened then? You gonna tell me Benzino won that beef too? This rapping ##!@ aint physical,you don't lose ability to write as you get older. All's it takes is a spark, especially with Em. You should know that already though being as you havea PhD in Hip Hop, right?

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

People were saying he was trash before Benzino dissed him. What happened then? You gonna tell me Benzino won that beef too? This rapping ##!@ aint physical, you don't lose ability to write as you get older. All's it takes is a spark, especially with Em. You should know that already though being as you have a PhD in Hip Hop, right?

What bought Benzino into this ?
laugh.gif
What you said didn't even make any sense. Of course you don't lose the ability to write as you get older, but Emdefinitely declined tremendously. Let's say somehow he goes back to how he was at his prime and drops a demolishing diss track...... is Ross really hurt byit ? I would argue no. Dude is beyond dead, I don't see how you can hurt him even more... at this point any mention of him is just even more publicity forhis album. His fan base only keeps growing. The dudes who would be impressed by Em, the heads in the East impressed by lyrical rap, are not the bulk of dudesbuying Ross albums. I would argue that a Southern artist of his style with a similar fan base dissing him is worse than having an all-star line up ofNY/Midwest rappers go in on him harder than anything ever before seen in the history of music. Ross knows what he's doing, and he's playing this verywell. Em on the other hand should not worry about dissing some joke of a ringtone rapper and instead worry about not putting out another drink coaster.

It's really not that hard to comprehend why Benzino was brought into this. You saying he's trash now, I'm saying people were calling him trash backthen. Benzino dissed him, Em dropped a bunch of classic diss tracks. Is it really that hard to understand? Then again I forgot who I'm dealing with...

and the rest of my post explained why that doesn't matter.

I'ma agree with Brownin: "em's a washed up meth head...he's look like an easy way to get publicity right now."

Wow look at that, someone talks bad about Em and you co-signed it. I never would have guessed that. Em's so bad that even you could tear him to shredsright?

Now you just typing non-sense. My point been made. As much as I hate him, only dude coming out on top after all this mess is Ross.

Honestly I don't see how Em's decline by way of Encore is connected to the alleged claim that he would also decline in the rap battle category. Maybeif in his last battle he almost lost or lost or wasn't as good as his previous ones but just cuz his album music may not be up to par I don't think itwould effect his ability to lyrically diss and tear up an opponent.

I mean Jay-Z makes great/good music but that don't mean he's the best battle rapper. Same goes for a rapper who doesn't make good album music butis a beast in a battle like The Game.

I doubt Em would get into a beef or reply to a diss record from Ross. Em is done beefin

After reading these replies...I'm certain 80% of the NT'ers in here listening and reading comprehension skills are lackluster.

Ross didn't mean it like THAT.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

After reading these replies...I'm certain 80% of the NT'ers in here listening and reading comprehension skills are lackluster.

Or maybe the majority of us are reading this on our phones & can only go by what we're reading, chill fam

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Or maybe the majority of us are reading this on our phones & can only go by what we're reading, chill fam
word
laugh.gif
but if this is in any way the OLD Eminem it wouldonly take for somebody to bring up his name...Ross may not have meant it like that but maybe Em is on his NT mindstate and took it that way anyway..but I haveto agree with MEB truthfully Ross is the winner out of all of this...He used 50's method for this album and when the 1st week numbers come back we'llsee if it worked...personally I don't #$@% with neither one of them as artists both are fake +%@ @$+*%% with gangsta aliases and made up lives...butI'm anxious to see how Em is gonna react to this...

dude called 50 Em's pet monkey
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rick Ross is supposed to be signing his album at best buy in NYC on Tuesday, itd be nice if 50 showed up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom