Rick Ross: "50 you boring me, I might need to get at Eminem now"

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'd rather listen to Rick Ross than 50 cent or Em. I can't relate to what Em talks about.
you're a cop?
I wish. Just a black man trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.

Everyone's making great theoretical points, for the most part.

When I was in the gym messing around in 21 with some schoolmates, what we came to a consensus about (if nothing else) was we were so flummoxed when Williamdecided to call Curtis a 'monkey' in such a public forum. We're all thinking, why in the world are you going to call another minority such a nameand prolong this buffoonery? Comparatively, after all that Eminem's been through in his life, if he's not one of the realest rappers or entertainersever, I don't really know who is.

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
dudes still think em holds any weight now

9ab2577e6f6e027b922e185a8a7ba533be0e4e0.gif

I made it a point to listen to "The Sauce" "Nail In The Coffin" "Hailey's Revenge" "Hail Mary 2003" "Die 1Day" "Bully".... Lol it won't even be fair....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"What do you know about being bullied over half your life/Oh thats right/You're half white"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

"The Sauce"
pimp.gif

"Nail In The Coffin"
pimp.gif

"Hailey's Revenge"
pimp.gif

"Hail Mary 2003"
pimp.gif

"Die 1 Day"
pimp.gif

"Bully"
pimp.gif

wouldnt even be fair. Ross would be lyrically slaughtered. i dont know how that would translate into sales and whatever, but Em could shred Rawse

Originally Posted by Essential1

I made it a point to listen to "The Sauce" "Nail In The Coffin" "Hailey's Revenge" "Hail Mary 2003" "Die 1 Day" "Bully".... Lol it won't even be fair....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"What do you know about being bullied over half your life/Oh thats right/You're half white"
roll.gif
"Vanilla Ice filled with beans and rice I'm eating u alive inside Jesus Christ"

If Em gets involved in this over this Ross comment
eek.gif
things will getinteresting based on the fact this is what Slim does...he loves the battle...but there was a good point brought up what else can he say about ross that 50hasn't already said...I'm sure Em can think of better, more clever ways to say the same things but there exactly that the same things...this could getout of control....
nerd.gif

I got a serious question for you all....

after listening to some of Rick Ross's recent material, don't you think he has a ghostwriter on all his recent stuff?

The dude sounds like a complete airhead in his interviews and it seems like when he's asked a question, he responds with something that hasnothing to do with what he was asked.... just my observation

Ross"i got the FBI,CIA,and the Men in Black/ so you best back up before you get cuffed,wacked or alien smacked/",lol,what a Gay waad

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

y do people act like em is the end all be all if he ever jumps in a beef?
I don't know about now but check dude's track record...that's how he came up..."Rap Olympics" Dre found him yeah allthat...
grin.gif

Anybody he's ever battled has felt the wrath even though the +#%!@! he battled ain't ***@...Benzino, Everlast, Ja, ICP, Teenie Boppers....ususallypeople that can't come back if they wanted...I'm interested to see what would be said though as I touched on earlier what can Em say that 50hasn't?!? And what would Ross say in return to Em??

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I don't know about now but check dude's track record...that's how he came up..."Rap Olympics" Dre found him yeah all that...
grin.gif

Anybody he's ever battled has felt the wrath even though the +#%!@! he battled ain't ***@...Benzino, Everlast, Ja, ICP, Teenie Boppers....ususally people that can't come back if they wanted...I'm interested to see what would be said though as I touched on earlier what can Em say that 50 hasn't?!? And what would Ross say in return to Em??

So battling people who cant come back means that he is a great battle rapper?
eyes.gif
......i guess.......i think em is cool but people act like as soon as he gets on the mic its the second coming of christ....

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
I don't know about now but check dude's track record...that's how he came up..."Rap Olympics" Dre found him yeah all that...
grin.gif

Anybody he's ever battled has felt the wrath even though the +#%!@! he battled ain't ***@...Benzino, Everlast, Ja, ICP, Teenie Boppers....ususally people that can't come back if they wanted...I'm interested to see what would be said though as I touched on earlier what can Em say that 50 hasn't?!? And what would Ross say in return to Em??

eyes.gif
......i guess.......i think em is cool but people act like as soon as he gets on the mic its the second coming of christ....

no
indifferent.gif
winning the "Rap Olympics" and DESTROYING people hebattled in the industry makes him a great battle rapper....you can't sit here and tell me honestly this is not what you know Eminem for...battling...if youcan tell me this you're lying...
tired.gif

He gets at you in battles...even in 8 Mile he freestyled them %+%++ nothing written... I'm just saying dude is a battle rapper extraordinaire it's hiscraft...you know it's true..

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
grin.gif

eyes.gif

no
indifferent.gif
winning the "Rap Olympics" and DESTROYING people he battled in the industry makes him a great battle rapper....you can't sit here and tell me honestly this is not what you know Eminem for...battling...if you can tell me this you're lying...
tired.gif

He gets at you in battles...even in 8 Mile he freestyled them %+%++ nothing written... I'm just saying dude is a battle rapper extraordinaire it's his craft...you know it's true..

Kuniva is that you??

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
grin.gif

eyes.gif

no
indifferent.gif
winning the "Rap Olympics" and DESTROYING people he battled in the industry makes him a great battle rapper....you can't sit here and tell me honestly this is not what you know Eminem for...battling...if you can tell me this you're lying...
tired.gif

He gets at you in battles...even in 8 Mile he freestyled them %+%++ nothing written... I'm just saying dude is a battle rapper extraordinaire it's his craft...you know it's true..

LMMFAO cause he "DESROYED" benzino, everlast, a couple of pop singers, actors, and help clown ja rule he can destroy anybody. Im not even gonna frontlike i said he cool but yall people give him waaaaay more credit than he deserves. and he won the rap olympics?........who else did he win against that isworth mentioning?

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
grin.gif

eyes.gif

no
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

LMMFAO cause he "DESROYED" benzino, everlast, a couple of pop singers, actors, and help clown ja rule he can destroy anybody. Im not even gonna front like i said he cool but yall people give him waaaaay more credit than he deserves. and he won the rap olympics?........who else did he win against that is worth mentioning?

it's like watching the Knicks play the Cavs....just cuz the Knicks stink doesn't mean the Cavs ain't supposed to destroy them...Em didn'tchoose these dude's they chose him....

Not Kuniva but good one Rebel INS
laugh.gif

And I don't know who dude beat in the olympics but I'm sure there had to be a few nice cats...it was a gathering of battle rappers no?!?

I mean I ain't trying to pump this dude up to God status but this is what he does...if anything it would be entertaining to hear...
wink.gif

Son i stop reading when u wrote these dudes chose Em

Nsync, Tom greene, and Moby picked a fight with Em???

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
grin.gif

eyes.gif

no
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

he didnt even win the rap olympics... he battled people who cant even rap... thats like cassidy claimin he the best battler cuz he beat freeway (even tho free makes waaaaaaay better music)...

i mean he can battle but that *@*$ def dont prove it... lol 8 mile is the best we've seen him in a battle... at least poppa doc could rap... benzino?! for real...

nobody who listens to ross gives a #$+* about what eminem has to say... dude is irrelevant in the hood

Damn you're right Hate dude won 2nd Place

But still all and all it would be entertaining for me to hear...@#!% I would like to see Ross' response or vice versa....

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
grin.gif

eyes.gif

no
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

LMMFAO cause he "DESROYED" benzino, everlast, a couple of pop singers, actors, and help clown ja rule he can destroy anybody. Im not even gonna front like i said he cool but yall people give him waaaaay more credit than he deserves. and he won the rap olympics?........who else did he win against that is worth mentioning?

it's like watching the Knicks play the Cavs....just cuz the Knicks stink doesn't mean the Cavs ain't supposed to destroy them...Em didn't choose these dude's they chose him....

Not Kuniva but good one Rebel INS
laugh.gif

And I don't know who dude beat in the olympics but I'm sure there had to be a few nice cats...it was a gathering of battle rappers no?!?

I mean I ain't trying to pump this dude up to God status but this is what he does...if anything it would be entertaining to hear...
wink.gif

he would probably have some funny lines/verse but honestly i DONT see him actually ethering ANYBODY of importance(not saying rick ross is of a high calibereven though im a ross fan) but eminem is just entertaining i dont really think hes that great of a rapper good yes(not really saying much) but not great

Back
Top Bottom