Rick Ross: "50 you boring me, I might need to get at Eminem now"

I don't know what I consider more toxic to our communities: His corpulence or his insolence.
sick.gif

He was high... but after that first single from Em... I see some chinks in the armor... Wait... Don't do it Ricky

Originally Posted by TRIUMPH82

Ricky is just feelin' himself right now.
DUDE SCISED IT..

he says " i might need to get at eminem.. i dunno... eminem... im a big fan of yours.. but u got ya monkey"

laugh.gif
Ross funny, this is why I mentionedEm a few months back. He wouldn't do it less he went plat .
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

no lie.. i still randomly say "the mean streets of boston" how em said it whenever i hear the word...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
,I did this a couple days ago and busted out laughing.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I want Em to go in on Rick Ross so bad.
same here.
but now that everybody on NT is on the rick fraud banwagon, they'll all say eminem is washed up and his diss is trash

Ross being delusional works well for him.

he could lose to half of his own label and still make "maybach music" and make interviews on "ruining the monkeys careers"

i doubt if he was actually serious, he was prolly making reference to the fact that 50 is no match for him right now

homie still got Brian Pumper to worry about
laugh.gif

I'm sure he was being drastically sacarastic, it's really a complement to Eminem. Friendly competition. That's like someone saying, man let me holdKobe, Gasol trash...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'm sure he was being drastically sacarastic, it's really a complement to Eminem. Friendly competition. That's like someone saying, man let me hold Kobe, Gasol trash...

Yea...Some people in here making me think they need a social skills class.

I'd rather listen to Rick Ross than 50 cent or Em. I can't relate to what Em talks about.

Back
Top Bottom