Rick Ross: "50 you boring me, I might need to get at Eminem now"

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Em ain't what he used to be , so y'all can calm down right now .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..on a side note....you let game 1 influence ya Avy and Sig...
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was thinking that too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son i stop reading when u wrote these dudes chose Em

Nsync, Tom greene, and Moby picked a fight with Em???
I ain't talking bout them $$$!+% fam obviously he was just picking on them...I'm talking bout the $$$!+% who said something about himfirst and he came back and ate um up....

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Em ain't what he used to be , so y'all can calm down right now .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..on a side note....you let game 1 influence ya Avy and Sig...
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was thinking that too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually nah ... I had this before Game 1 ...

& I didn't put 2009 , so revise your statement .

With that though ... I don't think Ross meant it like that .

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

I ain't talking bout them $$$!+% fam obviously he was just picking on them...I'm talking bout the $$$!+% who said something about him first and he came back and ate um up....
so why talk about him chewing up teenie boopers then??

I ain't talking bout them $$$!+% fam obviously he was just picking on them...I'm talking bout the $$$!+% who said something about him first and he came back and ate um up....
so why talk about him chewing up teenie boopers
roll.gif
then??

the Teenie Boppers were just people he picked on...maybe I should not have mentioned them you are correct sir....but thepeople that did say something to him were mangled....

yall give em too much credit....what careers he's has ended that wasn't already going down the drain....nobody in the hood is not checking forhim....especially here in the south. What could he possibly say about ross that hasn't been said

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

yall give em too much credit....what careers he's has ended that wasn't already going down the drain....nobody in the hood is not checking for him....especially here in the south. What could he possibly say about ross that hasn't been said
Exactly. That means everyone in the 'hood is checking for him.

It's checkmate for the obese William. I pray that his medical benefits from the police force will cover all the insulin he's going to need afterEminem's lyrics send him into cardiac arrest.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

nawghtyhare wrote:

nawghtyhare wrote:
y do people act like em is the end all be all if he ever jumps in a beef?
I don't know about now but check dude's track record...that's how he came up..."Rap Olympics" Dre found him yeah all that...
grin.gif

Anybody he's ever battled has felt the wrath even though the +#%!@! he battled ain't ***@...Benzino, Everlast, Ja, ICP, Teenie Boppers....ususally people that can't come back if they wanted...I'm interested to see what would be said though as I touched on earlier what can Em say that 50 hasn't?!? And what would Ross say in return to Em??

So battling people who cant come back means that he is a great battle rapper?
eyes.gif
......i guess.......i think em is cool but people act like as soon as he gets on the mic its the second coming of christ....

no
indifferent.gif
winning the "Rap Olympics" and DESTROYING people he battled in the industry makes him a great battle rapper....you can't sit here and tell me honestly this is not what you know Eminem for...battling...if you can tell me this you're lying...
tired.gif

He gets at you in battles...even in 8 Mile he freestyled them %+%++ nothing written... I'm just saying dude is a battle rapper extraordinaire it's his craft...you know it's true..

he didnt even win the rap olympics... he battled people who cant even rap... thats like cassidy claimin he the best battler cuz he beat freeway (even tho free makes waaaaaaay better music)...

i mean he can battle but that *@*$ def dont prove it... lol 8 mile is the best we've seen him in a battle... at least poppa doc could rap... benzino?! for real...

nobody who listens to ross gives a #$+* about what eminem has to say... dude is irrelevant in the hood

and a CO playin Gangster is...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Must be some weak hoods now a days. To people who actually LOVE HIP HOP and KNOWWHAT REAL HIP HOP IS.. Eminem is very relevant when it comes to music. Classic Music & Lyrical Ability > 98% of all rappers.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

yall give em too much credit....what careers he's has ended that wasn't already going down the drain....nobody in the hood is not checking for him....especially here in the south. What could he possibly say about ross that hasn't been said

Who cares if people in the "hood" are checking for him? People in the hood don't buy albums.

where did i say a CO can't be from the hood? I said if that is what is relevant a guy faking it to make it than the "hoods" are weak. At leastJeezy, Jay-Z, and 50 have some shred of truth to it. He is a CO trying to play drug kingpin. Not a drug dealer trying to play drug kingpin.

Originally Posted by Essential1

where did i say a CO can't be from the hood? He is a CO trying to play drug kingpin. Not a drug dealer trying to play drug kingpin.
im sayin the CO part doesnt matter... theres plenty of dudes out there playin drug kingpin who aint sold *%!*... who cares? as long as the music sounds good thats all that should matter... u got 30 year old dudes runnin round pretending to b comic book villans... its entertainment dude... get over it...
CO part does matter when you deny who you are and change your past. Hip hop is entertainment but hip hop was also the music genre based on theauthenticity of it's artists. The CO part doesnt matter until you lie about it. Makes him a *+#%@.. He can't make goodmusic while being truthful??

where did i say a CO can't be from the hood? He is a CO trying to play drug kingpin. Not a drug dealer trying to play drug kingpin.
im sayin the CO part doesnt matter... theres plenty of dudes out there playin drug kingpin who aint sold *%!*... who cares? as long as the music sounds good thats all that should matter... u got 30 year old dudes runnin round pretending to b comic book villans... its entertainment dude... get over it...
CO part does matter when you deny who you are and change your past. Hip hop is entertainment but hip hop was also the music genre based on the authenticity of it's artists. The CO part doesnt matter until you lie about it. Makes him a *+#%@.. He can't make good music while being truthful??

i mean i feel u on that... that has to do more with him as a person... doesnt really have anything to do with his music...
I do like Ross and I liked Trilla but his music is no longer good. Because you listen to it and hear King of M.I.Yayo. and you say dude just stop.I can understand if he does a whole bunch of stories from other person perspective but stop saying you did it when you didn't. It is aggrivating becausethe only thing that makes you a man is your word and dude has no word. If I can't respect you I can't mess with you. Selling your soul for music isworst form of art and yes there are plenty of lying rappers but alot are not proven. Ross saying f'in with the police and don't snitch when dude wasthe police. HE is a Correctional OFFICER. Lying on your life is not hip hop and kills hip hop worse than Ringtones and Souljah Boy ever could.

If tomorrow Bow Wow started doing Drug Kingpin talk people will be going nuts and mad as hell. This situation is no different to Ross. Or Wayne who is a fraudbecause dude was never on the corner unless he was at 9 which is doubtful.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
dudes still think em holds any weight now

em will always hold weight
smh.gif
not with them singles he's been putting out lately
indifferent.gif

he put out one single and it follows the formula hes used for all his past efforts.
ross will outweigh em anyday, but only in the literal sense.

Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
dudes still think em holds any weight now

em will always hold weight
smh.gif
not with them singles he's been putting out lately
indifferent.gif

he put out one single and it follows the formula hes used for all his past efforts.
ross will outweigh em anyday, but only in the literal sense.

this man knows his stuff....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom