Rick Ross - Trilla

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

Rick Ross is my favorite rapper right now man, you don't know how big Trilla is right now
pimp.gif
eek.gif
too hyped for this album, i need a fully automatic machine to rinse it off in the sky when it releases
devil.gif

he's on the same %@+@ i am on right now, music, sunglasses and shoes
pimp.gif
i see myself in him
glasses.gif
dude loves sunglasses, he said he got 2000 pairs
roll.gif

dudes aura and persona is
pimp.gif

youtube his interviews, the one on fader style mag is so funny...
laugh.gif

best believe when it drops or leaks, ima be deleting all Trilla downloads from bx, gotta hold it down for my dude Ross
pimp.gif

I hope you are a female??? Good, just making sure...I dont know anyone that is even talkin about this album. Speedin was a horrible single and it didnt doanything, now he gotta song with T-Pain that could pick up? I've heard like 5-6 songs and none of them do i ever want to hear again, i need someone to sendme Jay's verse on Maybach Music cause Jay's verse was nice

Boosssss!!! Every joint he dropped has been crazy. I bet you can let it play straight thru
pimp.gif

Not really anticipating this that much......damn near the entire CD has leaked, nothing really caught my attention
ohwell.gif

"Rawssssss!"
-Rick Ross

Every song that I've heard so far has been quality music. I'll definitely be purchasing this album when it comes out. His debut wasn't bad either,but by the looks of it, this may be a lot better than Port of Miami.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

Rick Ross is my favorite rapper right now man, you don't know how big Trilla is right now
pimp.gif
eek.gif
too hyped for this album, i need a fully automatic machine to rinse it off in the sky when it releases
devil.gif

he's on the same %@+@ i am on right now, music, sunglasses and shoes
pimp.gif
i see myself in him
glasses.gif
dude loves sunglasses, he said he got 2000 pairs
roll.gif

dudes aura and persona is
pimp.gif

youtube his interviews, the one on fader style mag is so funny...
laugh.gif

best believe when it drops or leaks, ima be deleting all Trilla downloads from bx, gotta hold it down for my dude Ross
pimp.gif
AIYO!

but, this album is gonna be sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

01 02:54 Trilla Intro
pimp.gif

Interesting to waste a whole track just shouting out names, but the bass slaps the trunk

02 04:02 All I Have In This World (featuring Mannie Fresh)
ohwell.gif

Kinda weak, really bad hook, beat not that interesting

03 03:46 The Boss (featuring T-Pain)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Could bumb this while sipping on a jack/coke, but doesn't really stand out in the spectrum of T-Pain songs

04 03:25 Speedin' (featuring R. Kelly)
indifferent.gif

Why did they change the hook on the album version. This song was already wayyyyy old, but now they just ruined it

05 03:57 We Shinin'
smokin.gif
grin.gif

Just ok, but makes me realize Ross needs to stop boasting about things he no longer sells.

06 03:31 Money Make Me Come (featuring EbonyLove)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is some fire right here. Let it play in the whip.

07 01:29 DJ Khaled Interlude
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No comment besides the fact you should delete this "track" as soon as you d/l the album

08 04:25 This Is The Life (featuring Trey Songz)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice celebration record right here. Glad to hear a R&B hook with no vocoder included

09 03:47 This Me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the outstanding tracks on the album. Makes me think that the quality of a Ross track is directly correlated withthe producer/beat (DJ Toomp here)

10 03:30 Here I Am (featuring Nelly & Avery Storm)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

%#! is this?..............maybe it will grow on me, but for now, I can't really believe this made the album.

11 04:08 Maybach Music (featuring Jay-Z)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best song on the album. Why couldn't the rest of the joint be this epic? "close ya eyes and inhale the smoke,this Maybach Music the realest %$&* i wrote"
IMO a great Jay-Z guest verse as well

12 04:12 Billionaire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gave me the thought that this entire album should have produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

13 04:44 Luxury Tax (featuring Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A rare guest appearance by Wayne where he doesn't sound coked-out. Jeezy verse is appreciated as well. AnotherJ.U.S.T.I.C.E. League production

14 04:17 Reppin' My City (featuring Triple C & Brisco)
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Nice, funky beat, Chopped/Screwed hook. Sounds interestingly similar to the posse cut on Port of Miami.

15 03:38 I'm Only Human (featuring Rodney)
ohwell.gif

Not that interesting, memorable

Overall, my inital response is to give this album 2/5. After reading a Mixtape Monday article last year where Ross claimed he was getting Andre 3000, Dr Dre,etc, this album is a HUGE letdown in that respect. It makes it even worse to hear all the songs that didnt make the cut (Get Love Too, Criminal Minded, StreetMoney, etc). Coming from a thorough Rick Ross fan, im am greatly dissapointed.

Disclaimer: I was not
pimp.gif
while making my first listen today, so maybe thatcould increase the enjoyment of this album

I listened to the album version after that dude just said they changed it.

I didn't notice any differences???

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I listened to the album version after that dude just said they changed it.

I didn't notice any differences???

In the backround on the hook of 'Speedin', you can hear Ross say "speeeed". Its really suspect IMO

I coulda swore that he put "Children's Story" on there!!...
eek.gif
mad.gif

I'ma cop the album regardless...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom