RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Now post your boy Rubio's "highlights." His 2 or 3 pick and roll pocket passes and duck behind a moving screen 15 ft jumpers. And also http://www.youtube.com/wa...0jQlnvtg&feature=relatedor http://www.youtube.com/wa...5fUQZvDw&feature=relatedHe's not seeing Arroyo, much less any starting pg in the league save for the old %+% ones.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thanks for posting

I'd just like the record to show for future reference that someone said Ricky Rubio will "not see Carlos Arroyo".

K? K.

Who knows how good or bad this kid is going to be? But to say he's all hype? To say he's going to be a stud? Where do we get the credibility to make claims like this? Truth of the matter is none of us truly know how the hell this kid is going to translate to the Association.

I'd just like the record to show for future reference that someone said Ricky Rubio will "not see Carlos Arroyo".

K? K.

Who knows how good or bad this kid is going to be? But to say he's all hype? To say he's going to be a stud? Where do we get the credibility to make claims like this? Truth of the matter is none of us truly know how the hell this kid is going to translate to the Association.

Originally Posted by JPZx

K? K.

He'll probably be better than Arroyo. But that's not saying much. I mean, Carlos Arroyo is true enough to himself and level of talent to not think he is in position to demand trades, or that a team move cities if they want him to play:lol: You have to give Carlos THAT much. But the only reason I bought up Carlos is because people always say, "look at Rubio's game againsdt Team USA" as if it's some sort of precursor to a career worth all of the hype, I'm just pointing out too MUCH less heralded players in Arroyo and Mills both had better performances againsdt Team USA, and continue to be bums.

Originally Posted by JPZx

K? K.

He'll probably be better than Arroyo. But that's not saying much. I mean, Carlos Arroyo is true enough to himself and level of talent to not think he is in position to demand trades, or that a team move cities if they want him to play:lol: You have to give Carlos THAT much. But the only reason I bought up Carlos is because people always say, "look at Rubio's game againsdt Team USA" as if it's some sort of precursor to a career worth all of the hype, I'm just pointing out too MUCH less heralded players in Arroyo and Mills both had better performances againsdt Team USA, and continue to be bums.

I like Patty Mills though... he didn't do that great against the USA in the Olympics tho
ohwell.gif

I like Patty Mills though... he didn't do that great against the USA in the Olympics tho
ohwell.gif

Neither did Rubio either though : 7 points (3/4 FG, 1/2 3P), 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals, 5 turnovers in 21 minutes

Mills had 20. See Mills straight blow by Kidd, Williams, everybody.

Neither did Rubio either though : 7 points (3/4 FG, 1/2 3P), 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals, 5 turnovers in 21 minutes

Mills had 20. See Mills straight blow by Kidd, Williams, everybody.

At  the 2008 Olympics Mills had 20 points on 7/16 shooting, 2 assists on 0 turnovers and 3 steals. That's pretty damn good. I don't think Australia ever played the US at the FIBA 2010 Championship games.

At  the 2008 Olympics Mills had 20 points on 7/16 shooting, 2 assists on 0 turnovers and 3 steals. That's pretty damn good. I don't think Australia ever played the US at the FIBA 2010 Championship games.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Also, Brandon Jennings didn't live up to the hype at all overseas either, but we all know what he's been doing in the L now.

i was gonna say something but didnt wanna get attacked.

Also, Brandon Jennings didn't live up to the hype at all overseas either, but we all know what he's been doing in the L now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

...He's been solid in his 2 years.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

...He's been solid in his 2 years.

I'm just excited as a T-Wolves fan that he's coming over period. Last couple years things looked bleak. Dwayne Casey just said today his floor is Jose Calderon and his ceiling is Nash. I'll take anywhere between there. He also will put people in the seats, heck I may get half-season tickets him coming over. Add in the #2 pick and we have a bright future.

I'm just excited as a T-Wolves fan that he's coming over period. Last couple years things looked bleak. Dwayne Casey just said today his floor is Jose Calderon and his ceiling is Nash. I'll take anywhere between there. He also will put people in the seats, heck I may get half-season tickets him coming over. Add in the #2 pick and we have a bright future.

Back
Top Bottom