Rihanna just ethered some chick on twitter

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by cap1229

this is the type of female she is tho. this is like picking on a handicap kid.
Really? Not a personal attack? Tell me how talking %##% about her getting abused by her ex is not personal

Yes, let us judge people by their tweets...
As far as I see it, rihanna is a person and people sometimes act on their feelings and not with their heads.
I read it more as a fan who cares about Rihanna and feels disappointed she'd do a song with a man who abused her. Now obviously she must've missed out on their reconcilement and Rihanna is probably sick of the past being brought up, but for that woman's looks to be attacked? Tell her to keep her finger out of the cake batter or something more subtle at least.
She did know about their collab. together as she said "...Makin a song w/ the dude that beat your face off is not a good look"
referring to the song they recently made.

As for the insult she originally made, it's alot more subtle than the suggestion you made about the cake batter which would imply she is fat lol
"neither is your avi" is more of a take it how you want reply. It could've meant she ugly, fat, cake face, etc.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by glasses

i see both sides...at the same time you can't expect these people to ALWAYS take the high road...
Yes you can. As an entertainer, specifically Rihanna, while you are on twitter you shouldn't handle and respond as "Robin Fenty". You are "Rihanna" the singer who the fans have made you the success that you are today. You should put them first at all times because (cliche) without them there is no her

this goes for all celebrities. Plenty of uber succesful celebs haven't got caught up with the whole twitter fan backlash, not because they haven't gotten any of it, but because they handle it the right way and brush it off knowing where their bread is buttered

It's funny on the surface, but i'd bet you my life that deep down she was affected tremendously by that response.

it's a defense mechanism for fat people to go along with it and seemingly laugh at yourself

but her pillow will be wet tonight

She'll sleep just fine. This isn't the first time she's read/seen someone say something about the incident. 

Rihanna just served it on her:lol: "at the end of the day that girl will still be the same, non celebrity girl when she wakes up"

Fans have to be more considerate to these folks on twitter they read that stuff and it probably annoys them a lot .I mean if you receive millions of crazy messages weekly or daily some of it will get to you .Cm punk works in an industry full of women beaters,drug addicts yet he chooses to pick fights with Chris brown

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

i swear if chris brown and rihanna act like kids. they're perfect for each other.
I agree.  It's pathetic she would even do that.  Twitter is the worst thing to happen to stupid celebrities. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

It's funny on the surface, but i'd bet you my life that deep down she was affected tremendously by that response.

it's a defense mechanism for fat people to go along with it and seemingly laugh at yourself

She'll sleep just fine. This isn't the first time she's read/seen someone say something about the incident. 
laugh.gif

He is talking about the big girl.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Fans have to be more considerate to these folks on twitter they read that stuff and it probably annoys them a lot .I mean if you receive millions of crazy messages weekly or daily some of it will get to you .Cm punk works in an industry full of women beaters,drug addicts yet he chooses to pick fights with Chris brown

Chris is an idiot.
Ignore it, stick and stones

If you ignore it then thats it, it is dead.

C'M punk is a genius he just made money off the fact that chris cant ignore 
pimp.gif

Technically....Rihanna acknowledged the truth behind it, and thus replied with a seemingly true comparison

Originally Posted by Kramer

Rihanna just served it on her:lol: "at the end of the day that girl will still be the same, non celebrity girl when she wakes up"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What's with the crocodile tears for fattie? If you don't want to get bombed on mind your business. She opened her mouth to comment on Rihanna's situation and got dealt with accordingly. That's part of the problem with kids nowadays, always chasing behind celebs. Entertainers are here for entertainment purposes. Not to be moral compasses or role models. If you look up to entertainers and you aren't in the entertainment business you've already lost, forget whatever "examples" they've set. People forget that celebs are human too. All this whining about CB and Rihanna working on a song together smh. So fn what!? If they've moved on, what else really matters? How does their personal relationship affect anyone else but them? Lord knows I can give two f's about what they do. Put out a hot song for me to enjoy and I'm good. Anything else is irrelevant to me.
Wrong

as an entertainer and celebrity with millions of KIDS and TEENAGERS as your fanbase, you do have a responsibility to take the high road and be professional

you automatically assume the role model position as soon as you choose to be a POP STAR....30 year olds (like yourself) aren't the popstar demographic. you can't expect them to process it like you do. 8-17 year olds are listening to her music

you get paid millions to dance and sing songs other have written for you. do photoshoots and interviews. The least you can do is not spit in the face of those affording you your lavish lifestyle
Automatically assume the role? Since when? The internet age? The dawn of pop music? Come on man be serious. Imagine telling Jimi Hendrix or Ozzy Osbourne that they were role models and they had a duty or responsibility to take the high road lol. Or does it not apply because they were rock? As technology has grown, so has our insight into the lives of celebrities and entertainers. But why does that change anything? Just because we're privy to their lives, doesn't mean we now should have input or control over it. They owe us no duty but to be who they are. Take it or leave it, that's OUR choice. And don't gimme demographics. Children should be processing the instructions of their parents, not MTV, BET, this pop star or the next. I hate how people try to blame music or movies or tv, that's such a copout for bad parenting. I came up on the ruggedest of music and I've done so without ever taking a misstep. My parents taught me better.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif

He is talking about the big girl.
Oh, well in that case, hell yeah. That #$#!! is probably dying inside 

wow

you can do a lot of things to people in life, but never call an ugly person ugly

that is the ultimate low

not that i had any respect for her to begin with....but she really is a bad person.

without a doubt she has a lot of repercussions coming her way in the coming years

yes, i will go as far to say she is everything wrong with our female generation today. MEAN, slutty and doesn't give an F about it, stubborn, attention #%%%!
Completely agree.
rihanna is exhibit A of what you want your daughter NOT to be

Some of you MUST be on rihanna payroll or think she will see this thread and let you smash. lol

My ex use to be enamored with this girl, but I knew she was a bird when she cussed at a girl cause she tweeted " I cant believe you going back to CB"
the girl was like 13 and tweeting back that she was crying lol

Fat girl wasnt rude at all, the truth hurts.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Rihanna seems like a great person.
Karma will come back to her.
So karma's gonna come back to her, but not the people who've committed atrocities across the globe? Okay 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Makes me sad that millions of little girls look up to Rihanna.

Your booty must be tickled. I wish I could send you a fresh batch of love over the internet.

All she said was that the girl's avi was not a good look. You guys are reaching

(words from a disinterested observer)
Swagodie is that you rihana
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Automatically assume the role? Since when? The internet age? The dawn of pop music? Come on man be serious. Imagine telling Jimi Hendrix or Ozzy Osbourne that they were role models and they had a duty or responsibility to take the high road lol. Or does it not apply because they were rock? As technology has grown, so has our insight into the lives of celebrities and entertainers. But why does that change anything? Just because we're privy to their lives, doesn't mean we now should have input or control over it. They owe us no duty but to be who they are. Take it or leave it, that's OUR choice. And don't gimme demographics. Children should be processing the instructions of their parents, not MTV, BET, this pop star or the next. I hate how people try to blame music or movies or tv, that's such a copout for bad parenting. I came up on the ruggedest of music and I've done so without ever taking a misstep. My parents taught me better.
I capitalized POP STAR for this exact reason. To emphasize that it doesn't apply to all other music genres, but 100% of the time for POP music stars

They owe us no duty but to be who they are.
Wrong again. When she is on twitter under the name "Rihanna" she is expected to be a professional pop star who is appreciative and kind to her fans. That's who pays her bills. If her twitter name was "Robin Fenty" and wasn't advertising her latest music and tours and photoshoots for her fans to buy, then she could be as disrespectful as she wanted to be, and there would be no harm

You can't have it both ways though.

When you are "Rihanna", you are doing your JOB, you're working, and the fans are your BOSS.

That's like saying when you go into the office, and your boss is constantly nagging you, it's acceptable for you to respond in an unruly disrespectful manner.

I capitalized POP STAR for this exact reason. To emphasize that it doesn't apply to all other music genres, but 100% of the time for POP music stars

They owe us no duty but to be who they are.
Wrong again. When she is on twitter under the name "Rihanna" she is expected to be a professional pop star who is appreciative and kind to her fans. That's who pays her bills. If her twitter name was "Robin Fenty" and wasn't advertising her latest music and tours and photoshoots for her fans to buy, then she could be as disrespectful as she wanted to be, and there would be no harm

You can't have it both ways though.

When you are "Rihanna", you are doing your JOB, you're working, and the fans are your BOSS.

That's like saying when you go into the office, and your boss is constantly nagging you, it's acceptable for you to respond in an unruly disrespectful manner.

you know you're only looking at this one sided right?
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom