Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

what about song lyrics?

if youre not a professional rapper/singer, are you obligated to perform?
i wouldnt say singing along is performing, are you saying that a non black should not be able to "perform" a song with the word in it?
Yeah it's a different context but it would still make you look like a clown. There's a reason why Eminem and Action Bronson don't use it. They know that there's a understanding.

I noticed a long time ago that white people that hang around black people really have no desire to use it all whether it's in a song or not and white people that don't are always the ones saying "Why can't we say it". Like I said it's only 2 reasons why they want to say it.
i always thought saying it makes you look like a clown even if you're black. but to each his own, thanks for explaining your reasoning

im gonna watch every eagles game just to see riley cooper get struck lol
Same here man.

Meth and others, good work on fighting the ignorance.

Has any white NTer answered the, "Why do you want to use it" question yet?

i always thought saying it makes you look like a clown even if you're black. but to each his own, thanks for explaining your reasoning
That's the problem ...

I have read post after post after post in here which all state "I can use it because I'm black and you can't because you aren't".

Like why would anyone want to use such a degrading, dehumanizing, disgusting, grottiest, etc word?

I mean, please take a step and realize what you are saying - I can't say N(a) to another man because it's acceptable if it comes from a black man. If you aren't black you can't use it because it is a racial slur that was use on our ancestors to verbally oppress us, ridicule, belittle, etc us.

If you know what the meaning and intent of the word is, why do you continue to use it?

Come on now!

Wake the **** up!

Last edited:
What's wrong with you people? The dude said the N word, he apologized. His apology is worthless cause he doesn't mean it. But what else do you want from him? You think he should get suspended? Should he give money to a black charity? Should he adopt a black baby? Get over it....it's out of your hands, unless your an eagles fan and you will boycott their games till they release him.
:lol: @ "You People."

Gotta love it

im gonna watch every eagles game just to see riley cooper get struck lol

Same here man.

Meth and others, good work on fighting the ignorance.

Has any white NTer answered the, "Why do you want to use it" question yet?
i never felt the need/want to use it. although i can see how its more acceptable to use in certain places, even though i would rather people jsut stop using the word casually 

Cool. I agree, nobody should use it. But, that is a different topic.

But like Meth said, this dude used the word in a HATEFUL way. Why can't we stay on that topic? Why must we somehoe find a way to BLAME black folks for making the world get to that point?

We are in a sense deflecting the blame from Cooper.

So again, why does anyone WANT to use this word?

But like Meth said, this dude used the word in a HATEFUL way. Why can't we stay on that topic? Why must we somehoe find a way to BLAME black folks for making the world get to that point?

How is anyone deflecting blame from Cooper? He is getting destroyed in media in Philly and rightfully so

How is anyone deflecting blame from Cooper? He is getting destroyed in media in Philly and rightfully so
If we are somehow discussing what black people have done to put him/other races in a position to think that it is cool to use the word is deflection. I really don't see how that is hard to comprehend man.

Anyone who wants to use it off the reasoning "its not fair black people can use it and I can't" is a fool

To those who grew up with it as an accepted form of slang among all races should be respectful of those who take exception to the word. Its some black dudes I know that would take it the wrong way if another black dude referred to them as the n word ending with an a.

While its a negative word, not everyone sees it that way but that doesn't make it acceptable for people to use it freely with no respect towards those who don't see it as a form of slang.

Next time keep up with the topic and then you will know how did the thread evolved to what's being discussed now.

If we are somehow discussing what black people have done to put him/other races in a position to think that it is cool to use the word is deflection. I really don't see how that is hard to comprehend man.

Who is justifying him using the word in here?

Next time keep up with the topic and then you will know how did the thread evolved to what's being discussed now.
Smart guy I am saying that it shouldn't have gotten to that point. Please read.

Cooper said it.
We should be talking about HIM.
Not how "Black people have allowed the world to say it. :rolleyes

Smart guy I am saying that it shouldn't have gotten to that point. Please read.

Cooper said it.
We should be talking about HIM.
Not how "Black people have allowed the world to say it.
eyes.gif
Hey Smarter GUY

Cooper said it, we all discussed.

Something else was brought up - we are discussing it now.

Get it? 
mean.gif

Anyone who is implying that whites say it because black people "allow" them to say it is indirectly justifying it. You are a smart man. You can read the numerous examples in this thread. PLEASE stop playing dumb

No it took a separate discussion, no one is taking Riley off the hook

The discussion took a turn about context and another discussion altogether

The word should be eliminated in all context but it's not

only reasons anyone would want to use it are

1. actually to promote hate

2. because they think its cool to say

either way, no reason to ever blame black people or anyone other than yourself for using the word (or any other negative action in life). if you do it then you should take full blame for what you have done

Not syaing anyone said he is COMPLETELY off the hook but people are still giving reasons (justifying) why he (and people like him), use language like that.
Are you really that smart?

who in here is justifying what he said and/or in how others like Riley use the word?

you are a genius ....

No it took a separate discussion, no one is taking Riley off the hook
Not syaing anyone said he is COMPLETELY off the hook but people are still giving reasons (justifying) why he (and people like him), use language like that.
the way i see it is there are reasons for why he said it, these reasons dont take away from how much he gets blamed or how racist he is but they are still reasons. like if someone needs money to feed his family and goes on to kill someone for money there is a reason but that doesnt make him any less of a criminal. (of course this is an extreme example but you get the point)

DC, Cooper said ER, right? NO ONE is suggesting the use of A by some in the black community justifies the use of white folk saying ER. Additionally, any white person who is cultured understands that the use of A by some in the black community doesn't justify the use of A by white people.

And to answer your question about why do white people want to say it... 99% of us don't. Those that want to, do (in public, in front of black people, and I've never seen them get checked for it, which always surprises me).

DC, Cooper said ER, right? NO ONE is suggesting the use of A by some in the black community justifies the use of white folk saying ER. Additionally, any white person who is cultured understands that the use of A by some in the black community doesn't justify the use of A by white people.

And to answer your question about why do white people want to say it... 99% of us don't. Those that want to, do (in public, in front of black people, and I've never seen them get checked for it, which always surprises me).
It is the same damn word dude. Stop it.

Who is justifying him using the word in here?
Anyone who is implying that whites say it because black people "allow" them to say it is indirectly justifying it. You are a smart man. You can read the numerous examples in this thread. PLEASE stop playing dumb
when it comes to a debate, DC>>>>

homey hit the nail on the head, and people still haven't answered his og question.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom