Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

you're a joke; I think it's clear who is racist in this thread

your cape has holes in it; you don't speak for your entire race

And you damn sure don't speak for my race.

Because I keep asking you have you spoken to your fellow white people about race I'm racist :lol:

Your answer is obviously, no

And why is that?

That question is rhetorical btw, because I already know the answer

And again, why are you in this topic and what is your point?

Last edited:
And you damn sure don't speak for my race.

Because I keep asking you have you spoken to your fellow white people about race I'm racist :lol:

Your answer is obviously, no

And why is that?

That question is rhetorical btw, because I already know the answer

And again, why are you in this topic and what is your point?

What kind of question is "have I spoke to fellow white people about race?" exactly; all you keep saying is because I am white that I am clearly wrong about everything I say

you already have fellow African Americans in this thread disagreeing with you so regardless of what color I am; you are wrong

accept it and move on

The Eagles and Goodell messed up

Now players are questioning Chip Kelly's leadership already compared to Andy Reid. This was a chance for him to show he's NFL material. You can't preach team when a guy just disrespected more than half of it and expect things to go back to normal quickly. I think they thought Michael Vick was going to speak out and it was going to quickly go away. He has to say what he said, because then it turn in to attacks on him, instead of dealing with the situation.

Goodell should have treated it as a NFL situation and not team. The Eagles could have fined him $1,000. Goodell should have quickly gotten ahead of the situation like a David Stern.

Between this and his remarks about ******** :smh:

What kind of question is "have I spoke to fellow white people about race?" exactly; all you keep saying is because I am white that I am clearly wrong about everything I say

you already have fellow African Americans in this thread disagreeing with you so regardless of what color I am; you are wrong

accept it and move on

It's a very good question

BTW, I have had more who have agreed with me in this thread. And others who agree, but don't want to support the trolling.

See black people have discussions about race with each other and we know we all don't agree.

Why don't white people? Especially since you're in the majority and in the position of power.

I noticed when it comes to race conversations, white people always tell others about themselves. When you should be having discussions about race amongst each other. When white people have discussions about race it's always defensive, attacking others and displacing blame. Sadly, you still don't know how that's offensive.

This topic should have been, Riley Cooper ****** up...boom boom boom...not turn in to what did black people do to cause it.

But hey. it's a part of white privilege, right?

Last edited:
^ :lol:. Doggie you are on one. Don't want white folk telling black folk about black anything, but you're telling white folk about white folk. Dat irony.

BTW, I have had more who have agreed with me in this thread. And others who agree, but don't want to support the trolling.

See black people have discussions about race with each other and we know we all don't agree.

Why don't white people? Especially since you're in the majority and in the position of power.

I noticed when it comes to race conversations, white people always tell others about themselves. When you should be having discussions about race amongst each other. When white people have discussions about race it's always defensive, attacking others and displacing blame. Sadly, you still don't know how that's offensive.

This topic should have been, Riley Cooper ****** up...boom boom boom...not turn in to what did black people do to cause it.

it's clear you don't even read what I have been writing; you just want to discredit me because of my skin color and therefore nothing I say is credible.

I am done dealing with you because intelligence is not your strength; I think you should probably go back and actually read the stuff I wrote rather than just want to start a race war with me.

you are above and beyond the racist in this thread. I think you need to learn not every white man thinks like a slave owner and understand while many of us may never fully understand what it is to be an African American; we sure as hell can sympathize and be part of the solution moving forward in this generation.

Your soul is in a dark place my dude.

^ :lol:. Doggie you are on one. Don't want white folk telling black folk about black anything, but you're telling white folk about white folk. Dat irony.

So do white people have discussions with other white people about race?

The only time race comes up is when Paula Deen and Michael Richards type situations come up.

it's clear you don't even read what I have been writing; you just want to discredit me because of my skin color and therefore nothing I say is credible.

I am done dealing with you because intelligence is not your strength; I think you should probably go back and actually read the stuff I wrote rather than just want to start a race war with me.

you are above and beyond the racist in this thread. I think you need to learn not every white man thinks like a slave owner and understand while many of us may never fully understand what it is to be an African American; we sure as hell can sympathize and be part of the solution moving forward in this generation.

Your soul is in a dark place my dude.

There you go crying again whining and screaming I'm a racist :lol:

Funny, I haven't said you were racist once in all of my comments to you. Do you even know what racism is?

I've read what you wrote and when you start crying defensively it supports what I said.

You don't have discussions, you speak at black people and when it gets uncomfortable you scream racist and play victim.

Yes. White people talk to other white people about race. And when the Riley Cooper, Paula Dean, Kramer situations come up, the vast majority of us agree that those people are pathetic F'ing morons, who don't represent us.

white people are defensive about it because from their perspective whatever they do will be seen as racist.  look at how long it took white rappers and DJs to get respect; despite their obvious skill they weren't respected in the hip hop community for a decade!  it wasn't because they weren't good, it was because they were white, word to rjd2.  you see white people as having 'power' but most of the white people i've met in my 32 years go out of their way to NOT be racist even though they aren't but feel that guilt because of what their ancestors did.  they go out of their way to let it be known that they don't care about race and yet nobody (see: blacks) believe them and that just makes them try harder.  cue the, 'I HAVE LOTS OF BLACK FRIENDS,' joke.  i don't really care if riley cooper is racist.  i honestly believe he was pissed about something and said the worst thing he could think of, which was the word ******.  if he'd been pissed off at latins, he would have said ****.  if he was pissed at other whites he would have said cracka *** crackas.  

Paula Dean is obviously another issue entirely.  this fat bish be talmbout holding weddings where black slaves serve her white guests.  that's on another level, she can go crash in a plane for all I care.

Last edited:

white people are defensive about it because from their perspective whatever they do will be seen as racist.  look at how long it took white rappers and DJs to get respect; despite their obvious skill they weren't respected in the hip hop community for a decade!  it wasn't because they weren't good, it was because they were white, word to rjd2.  you see white people as having 'power' but most of the white people i've met in my 32 years go out of their way to NOT be racist even though they aren't but feel that guilt because of what their ancestors did.  they go out of their way to let it be known that they don't care about race and yet nobody (see: blacks) believe them and that just makes them try harder.  cue the, 'I HAVE LOTS OF BLACK FRIENDS,' joke.  i don't really care if riley cooper is racist.  i honestly believe he was pissed about something and said the worst thing he could think of, which was the word ******.  if he'd been pissed off at latins, he would have said ****.  if he was pissed at other whites he would have said cracka *** crackas.  

Paula Dean is obviously another issue entirely.  this fat bish be talmbout holding weddings where black slaves serve her white guests.  that's on another level, she can go crash in a plane for all I care.
black people are more accepting.

if you think white rappers were denied because blacks wouldn't let them into hip hop.... you sir, are incorrect.

ever been to a hip hop concert? look at the demographics of hip hop sales. its mostly young white boys.

record labels out to make money and didn't think a white man could sell the illusion of what hip hop brings.

Its a huge mixed bag in hip hop. French Montana, camron, kid cudi, Joell Ortiz, and Eminem

as far as the flip, black people are not fully accepted by whites and never will.

go look at am investment banks roster and see how many black men are even on there. go look at a corporations management roster and see how many blacks are on there.

I totally agree that the majority of white people aren't on some kill the black man steez. yes, a few bad apples ruin the bunch.

The Eagles and Goodell messed up

Now players are questioning Chip Kelly's leadership already compared to Andy Reid. This was a chance for him to show he's NFL material. You can't preach team when a guy just disrespected more than half of it and expect things to go back to normal quickly. I think they thought Michael Vick was going to speak out and it was going to quickly go away. He has to say what he said, because then it turn in to attacks on him, instead of dealing with the situation.

Goodell should have treated it as a NFL situation and not team. The Eagles could have fined him $1,000. Goodell should have quickly gotten ahead of the situation like a David Stern.

Between this and his remarks about ********
mean.gif
Bruh - you don't know what you are talking about ...

Lord - you really have problems ...

if you think white rappers were denied because blacks wouldn't let them into hip hop.... you sir, are incorrect.

ever been to a hip hop concert? look at the demographics of hip hop sales. its mostly young white boys.

record labels out to make money and didn't think a white man could sell the illusion of what hip hop brings.

Its a huge mixed bag in hip hop. French Montana, camron, kid cudi, Joell Ortiz, and Eminem

as far as the flip, black people are not fully accepted by whites and never will.

go look at am investment banks roster and see how many black men are even on there. go look at a corporations management roster and see how many blacks are on there.

I totally agree that the majority of white people aren't on some kill the black man steez. yes, a few bad apples ruin the bunch.
hell yea i been to hip hop concerts 
laugh.gif
 i ain't talmbout concert turnouts, i'm talmbout the industry as a whole.  the bolded part was my point.  so we agree is what i'm getting out of this.  you ricky?!  

the fact that you will typically see more whites in places you wouldn't expect to see them is because they outnumber every other minority by a HUGE percent and is not indicative of the actual acceptance said minorities have for them; it's basically, 'whatre you gonna do?,'.  you can stop 10 white boys from comin out, you really can't turn away 100s period.  so that proves nothing

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
. Doggie you are on one. Don't want white folk telling black folk about black anything, but you're telling white folk about white folk. Dat irony.
That's what Magic does - he is a complete - well let me not stand to his level .... According to him I'm beneath him ... LMAO!

There you go crying again whining and screaming I'm a racist
laugh.gif

Funny, I haven't said you were racist once in all of my comments to you. Do you even know what racism is?

I've read what you wrote and when you start crying defensively it supports what I said.

You don't have discussions, you speak at black people and when it gets uncomfortable you scream racist and play victim.
Can you be original man? This is what you tell everyone that comes back at you with an intelligent and logical.

Harvard Graduate? Yeah Ok .... 

Yes. White people talk to other white people about race. And when the Riley Cooper, Paula Dean, Kramer situations come up, the vast majority of us agree that those people are pathetic F'ing morons, who don't represent us.
I guess you aren't black? Correct?

Thus in Magic's eye anything and everything you'll say does not matter. 

If you don't agree you either will be a Troll - Uneducated - Racist - Talking for black people - Beneath him - Crying - Screaming - etc etc etc ...

hell yea i been to hip hop concerts 
laugh.gif

i ain't talmbout concert turnouts, i'm talmbout the industry as a whole.  the bolded part was my point.  so we agree is what i'm getting out of this.  you ricky?!  

the fact that you will typically see more whites in places you wouldn't expect to see them is because they outnumber every other minority by a HUGE percent and is not indicative of the actual acceptance said minorities have for them; it's basically, 'whatre you gonna do?,'.  you can stop 10 white boys from comin out, you really can't turn away 100s period.  so that proves nothing
yezzir...

Ricky fo'hunna and nine.

:pimp:

I guess you aren't black? Correct?

Thus in Magic's eye anything and everything you'll say does not matter. 

If you don't agree you either will be a Troll - Uneducated - Racist - Talking for black people - Beneath him - Crying - Screaming - etc etc etc ...

:lol:

Did this dude really say it was the FIRST time he EVER used that word ?

:smh: :rofl: :smh:

....Shoulda just owned his mistake and kept it 300 like Paula Deen :smh: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Cooper said it with anger and intent to demean the security gaurd.

Relevent to the direction of this thread, it felt like ALL the Latino people i met in NY dropped the N word more than my boys in South..

Sentences start and end with "My *****"

Cooper said it with anger and intent to demean the security gaurd.

Relevent to the direction of this thread, it felt like ALL the Latino people i met in NY dropped the N word more than my boys in South..

Sentences start and end with "My *****"
Hispanics in NYC/Hartford/Springfield/New Heaven/Boston/Philly/Jersey/NOVA/SD/LA/SF

It's a common and frequently used word - plain and simple. Does it make it correct and ok for them to use it, NO. However, that's not what I'm saying at all. However, the fact of the matter is that is being use as a form of boy/homie/b/son/kid/etc etc - In addition is a difference from N(a) and N(er) according to everyone that is using it. ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT SAYING IT'S OK - BUT ITS BEING ACCEPTED AS IS. 

It's so common that it's not only being said by Hispanics and Blacks but a fair amount of young white kids are saying it.

Call it what you want, but it is happening ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom