Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

ER is because we associate it with a white person
A is because we associate it with a black person

The question is if it's ok for a white person to say either one, That answer is no.

If you and your girlfriend have to type of relationship that you call her a *****, is it ok if everyone calls her that?

Can you comprehend anything?

I already said 10x's that neither are okay are for a white person to say

In YOUR example, A or ER is the same.

Oh is it?

So as I said if a white man says "what up my A?" That is the same as "you are a ER" because that was my example

The second is MUCH worse and about as bad a thing you can possibly say to an African American

You are about as big a wrestling geek as they come and I don't remember you ever getting upset at Vince McMahon using A in that context

Last edited:
You aren't we, because you aren't black, period. But for some reason you keep trolling these discussions.

I've asked you on several occasions if you were black, and you said no. Now you're black? Seems like you try to use that at your convenience.

So again, stop speaking for US, because you aren't a part of US

Black people haven't allowed ****. So stop speaking for black people as a whole, because we aren't monolithic and you aren't black.

When I want to know about latinos, then you can speak and your opinion will be respected. And I'm sure you'd appreciate other races speaking for you.
You are the only troll my dude - you came in here to make a point and start the same **** you did on the TM thread. You are a undercover racist period. You make no valid argument when you argue but the "you aren't black". Give me a freaking break. For a person that is well educated, you should know how many races are recognized in the world. Hispanic is not one of them .. 

I have never answered your question, so don't come in here and say I said I'm not black and you are only assuming I'm Hispanic because I sided with Ninjahood on one particular issue. 

Anyways, I can speak on what I know - You are saying black haven't allowed it, but I continually see black with whites, mexicans, dominicans, phillipinos calling each other black. So don't come in here and say its not allowed - some blacks do and others don't and I only spoke of Northeast Fl and Cali because I been there seen it and can attest to that. I 'm sure in the south it might be different, but I'm willing to bet, there are other races that use (a) frequently.

No Im done with your *** - you are truely a TROLL ...

Oh is it?

So as I said if a white man says "what up my A?" That is the same as "you are a ER" because that was my example

The second is MUCH worse and about as bad a thing you can possibly say to an African American

You are about as big a wrestling geek as they come and I don't remember you ever getting upset at Vince McMahon using A in that context
1. Yes they are the same
2. I had a SERIOUS problem with Vince saying that nonsense on TV. What am I supposed to still be talking about it? That happend YEARS ago. Don't see the point of you even bringing that up but ok. Nice try

Keto June,

I want to understand why you feel Black people have allowed others to say it.
Well, I never said all blacks have allowed for this to happen, neither I said it was right. I know the struggle and I know how deeply words can hurt. Just like the word BOY - I find this word highly offensive, but others don't. If you know the struggle and meaning you'll understand.

I stated that the youth has accepted the word just as another word for brah, b, son, etc etc etc ... I only spokes of places that I seen/heard people interacting with each other and the word being used. So to turn a blind eye is stupid.

I used to also live in DC and I know for a fact that the word is accepted by blacks - not in all cases, but for the most part. I stopped at NOVA because Richmond and further down, the word is very different!

So although Magic is making it seem like I'm saying is ok for everyone to use it, that's not at all what I'm implying.

You are the only troll my dude - you came in here to make a point and start the same **** you did on the TM thread. You are a undercover racist period. You make no valid argument when you argue but the "you aren't black". Give me a freaking break. For a person that is well educated, you should know how many races are recognized in the world. Hispanic is not one of them .. 

I have never answered your question, so don't come in here and say I said I'm not black and you are only assuming I'm Hispanic because I sided with Ninjahood on one particular issue. 

Anyways, I can speak on what I know - You are saying black haven't allowed it, but I continually see black with whites, mexicans, dominicans, phillipinos calling each other black. So don't come in here and say its not allowed - some blacks do and others don't and I only spoke of Northeast Fl and Cali because I been there seen it and can attest to that. I 'm sure in the south it might be different, but I'm willing to bet, there are other races that use (a) frequently.

No Im done with your *** - you are truely a TROLL ...

I'm an undercover racist :lol:

This is coming from a non-black person who continuously tries to tell black people about being black and expect to not get called out for it :rofl:

And you know absolutely nothing about being black, so stop speaking for us and what we allow.

I'm at least glad you stopped saying that we crap

i think it comes down to this... by making such a big deal about people using this word, you unintentionally allow the other party to have power over you, in the sense that they are able to upset a rather large group of people by uttering a single word....
I hope you are equally as egalitarian with other racial slurs. 

As for Negroes and their use of the word, just because you can't comprehend how it is used as a term of endearment doesn't diminish that fact any bit whatsoever.

First of all you don't know if or if I'm not black. Don't assume it makes you like like a ***. Second if I was or wasn't I'm not going to censored my vocabulary for you or anyone else for that matter. The same way white's fought and died for our way of life the same way blacks died. So if they died to give us that right - you nor anyone alive is going to censored what i choose to do or say.

You are a troll. I know that for a fact. You who always wants to debate on this topic but never reveal your race... Straight troll... Everything else you said doesn't matter because you are TROLLING. And I don't care about any of these freedoms you speak of, if you are ever at an NT event around my way and I hear that word from you, white or black - you'll have very big problems. Little keyboard banger.

Well, I never said all blacks have allowed for this to happen, neither I said it was right. I know the struggle and I know how deeply words can hurt. Just like the word BOY - I find this word highly offensive, but others don't. If you know the struggle and meaning you'll understand.

I stated that the youth has accepted the word just as another word for brah, b, son, etc etc etc ... I only spokes of places that I seen/heard people interacting with each other and the word being used. So to turn a blind eye is stupid.

I used to also live in DC and I know for a fact that the word is accepted by blacks - not in all cases, but for the most part. I stopped at NOVA because Richmond and further down, the word is very different!

So although Magic is making it seem like I'm saying is ok for everyone to use it, that's not at all what I'm implying.

You don't know the struggle, because you aren't black.

The youth, your broad generalizations are hilarious.

I'm an undercover racist
laugh.gif

This is coming from a non-black person who continuously tries to tell black people about being black and expect to not get called out for it
roll.gif

And you know absolutely nothing about being black, so stop speaking for us and what we allow.

I'm at least glad you stopped saying that we crap
My Friend once again, you are trolling.

You continue to say I'm not black. Tell me who said that? Never came from my fingers .....

It cracks me up when you and others say, if you aren't black you don't know about the struggle ... LMAO ... Like we are the only race that gets discriminated in America on a daily basis. Please do me a favor an be quiet man. I hope Method come in here and makes you edit all your post again - you are a racist period! Call it how it is ...

You are quick to kill someones reputation for playing a drug dealer on tv and speaking on improving our image. You are quick to say Oprah and Bill are out of touch with the youth but yet you come in here and deny that (a) is accepted. 

If I didn't know better - let me be quiet.

You are a troll. I know that for a fact. You who always wants to debate on this topic but never reveal your race... Straight troll... Everything else you said doesn't matter because you are TROLLING. And I don't care about any of these freedoms you speak of, if you are ever at an NT event around my way and I hear that word from you, white or black - you'll have very big problems. Little keyboard banger.

I peeped it a minute ago. At least four hundred of his post are about race and about black people.

I asked him about if he discussed sneakers at all, and he had a hissy fit :lol:

You are now trying to intimidate me with violence? LMAO

Little Keyboard banger? 

Come on son ... I'm done with you - I guess you are about that life that everyone else is not.

Next time you call someone a keyboard banger, don't start by threatening someone over the Internet. 
roll.gif

I peeped it a minute ago. At least four hundred of his post are about race and about black people.

I asked him about if he discussed sneakers at all, and he had a hissy fit
laugh.gif
Hissy fit ...

I know for a fact that there are a lot of people on NT that use General a lot more often that Jordan/Nike Thread.

Or do you want to do a poll on that. I browse the other thread and post there as well, but my main reason here is for General .. Just happen to be a board about sneakers where my heart was once at.

My Friend once again, you are trolling.

You continue to say I'm not black. Tell me who said that? Never came from my fingers .....

It cracks me up when you and others say, if you aren't black you don't know about the struggle ... LMAO ... Like we are the only race that gets discriminated in America on a daily basis. Please do me a favor an be quiet man. I hope Method come in here and makes you edit all your post again - you are a racist period! Call it how it is ...

You are quick to kill someones reputation for playing a drug dealer on tv and speaking on improving our image. You are quick to say Oprah and Bill are out of touch with the youth but yet you come in here and deny that (a) is accepted. 

If I didn't know better - let me be quiet.

Yeah, like I know what it's like being female :lol:

Let me present a challenge to you. Go to a mostly black message board. There are plenty. See how allowable it is.

But wait you know about being black than I do. :lol:

You aren't black, is a fact, and I can also tell you don't have much daily interaction with black people.

and Meth didn't make me edit my post, I did it, because it was a silly debate with a troll. You're beneath me.

You don't know the struggle, because you aren't black.

The youth, your broad generalizations are hilarious.
You think I'm not black, but you aren't certain.

I'm sure that blacks are not the only race that struggle and constantly get discrimnated.

The youth, yes the youth, is not a broad generalization as it is happening. Unless you can prove other wise.

I can clearly prove to you that the youth constantly use the word ..

You think I'm not black, but you aren't certain.

I'm sure that blacks are not the only race that struggle and constantly get discrimnated.

I know for a fact that you aren't black, despite your frivolous attempts to pretend to be, to hide your trolling.

Your life must be really sad son if this is your idea of entertainment. You probably go from board to board doing the same thing.

Yeah, like I know what it's like being female
laugh.gif

Let me present a challenge to you. Go to a mostly black message board. There are plenty. See how allowable it is.

But wait you know about being black than I do.
laugh.gif

You aren't black, is a fact, and I can also tell you don't have much daily interaction with black people.

and Meth didn't make me edit my post, I did it, because it was a silly debate with a troll. You're beneath me.
No, Meth didn't make you - I guess he shooked you .... 

Beneath you? Funny, that you talk about being black and the struggle but you come with this ish .... I guess the words of MLK are not reminiscing in your head when you post this crap. 

SMH - you came in here and you turned this thread the same way you turned the TM thread. TROLL!

Still laughing at beneath you - If I was white and said that to you being black, I bet I would of have been ban and/or I would of have been wrong. LMAO - epitome of trashy hypocrite 

Last edited:
I know for a fact that you aren't black, despite your frivolous attempts to pretend to be, to hide your trolling.

Your life must be really sad son if this is your idea of entertainment. You probably go from board to board doing the same thing.
When I see you posting this crap - I do feel sorry for you. For someone that claims to be so highly educated making assumptions on someones life because of what they write or a message board? Like seriously? 

Till this day I have never revealed my race, till this day I have never said the use of (a) or (er) is right. 

Last edited:
Bottom line. It all comes from INTENT.

If an old white man (even moreso Southern) says it - either with the ER or the A, there's Usually (not all the time, but most of the time) a good chance he means it in a malicious way. Same as if he were to say Boy. Considering the history of the word and the "old ways" the old man was raised on. This applies to all races but, specifically the old white man, because they consistently used the word for its historical meaning.

Now if it were some dude from the hood, regardless white, spanish, asian, black used it, there's a higher chance of the use of the word being used without the malicious meaning behind it. Because thats what they were exposed to, as an everyday noun.

This fool Cooper said it in a negative context (as shown by the words I WILL FIGHT), so we can pretty much conclude that ol boy from the South meant it in a racist way.

Ya'll dudes over here talking bout rap are silly.
Riley Cooper is a racist, point, blank, period.

All because he said a racial slur?

No.

Without proof that he isn't a racist your statement means nothing.
Everyone in this thread saw video evidence of Cooper talking
about fighting n***ers at a Kenny Chesney concert of all places,
that is evidence of racist hatred is it not?
Cooper might not be a grand wizard but he is a racist, until proven otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom