Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

Spirit of Robert E Lee came out
laugh.gif

I went to school a chick, and we're still cool to this day, but her last name was Lee and she use to get so mad when I told her that she was a descendant of Robert E Lee and them. 

It wasn't too far fetched to say, but we could throw jokes at each other like that. 

Last edited:
How come black people hold the N word to such a high standard? Don't get me wrong, what Riley Copper said was wrong but don't make it seem like its newsworthy. I'm not black and i use to say the N word all the time with my friends, some of my friends were black. I guess i got a free pass cause i wasn't white, when i use to say "wasup N" it was the same as "wasup bro". As a working professional, i learned not to say these type of words. They only belong on the streets or on the playground. Don't get me wrong when i'm watching sports, ill drop the N wrong once in a while but not in a bad way...""man whats wrong with this N play some defense". I just don't understand why black people have been *****ing so much lately.

Last edited:
I do think the A version should stopped being used by EVERYONE

The hip hop culture uses it to makes money from all races so people start to adopt it even when they shouldn't

How come black people hold the N word to such a high standard? Don't get me wrong, what Riley Copper said was wrong but don't make it seem like its newsworthy. I'm not black and i use to say the N word all the time with my friends, some of my friends were black. I guess i got a free pass cause i wasn't white, when i use to say "wasup N" it was the same as "wasup bro". As a working professional, i learned not to say these type of words. They only belong on the streets or on the playground. Don't get me wrong when i'm watching sports, ill drop the N wrong once in a while but not in a bad way...""man whats wrong with this N play some defense". I just don't understand why black people have been *****ing so much lately.
You're not black so how can you speak on it? We don't hold it to a high standard. Its a very disgusting word and you'll know that when you say it around older black people. I've managed to cut it out of my vernacular because I went to a PWI and I didn't want them to think that it was alright to say and give them any reason to think it was cool to utter. What Riley Cooper said is a big deal because he's in a league where the majority of its players are black. Latinos like yourself use the word more than any black person I've come across in the city.

Last edited:
i stopped reading the stupid comments in this thread after page three

a few things

- there is no such thing as reverse racism. get that outta your vocabulary because there is no comparison to be made. if you're trying to do that, you're really reaching
- when given the chance behind closed doors or among their peers, most white people will usually resort to the lowest common denominator
- black people don't have any exclusivity over any word as far as i know, but that doesn't give white people the right or even should white people the urge to be able to call someone ******

the way this dude said it, it's pretty easy to tell his motivation and what the word means to him. anyone who's ever been a target by anyone else using that word immediately recognizes it

and it's always the same people campaigning to defend a racist pos like this dude. hmm...

roll.gif

I've come to the conclusion maybe you aren't trolling, maybe you're just not intelligent enough to realize the nonsense you type
frown.gif

Expected from you.

Anyone that have a different opinion or disagree with you either (Bill Cosby) lost contact with the youth, (Oprah) she has self esteem problems that's why is hard for her to find a man, (Charles Barkley) is a dumbass, (Actor from the Weeds) he has no education, (Ninjahood) wears cars around his neck and lives with his mother, etc etc etc ... You don't see a problem here?

Give me a break - you hold no weight on my book. 

Someone with so much education can't decipher or comprehend what's someone is trying to say and turns a blind eye on a problem that is becoming the norm slowly but surely.

Preach on brotha!

Last edited:

You're not black so how can you speak on it? We don't hold it to a high standard. Its a very disgusting word and you'll know that when you say it around older black people. I've managed to cut it out of my vernacular because I went to a PWI and I didn't want them to think that it was alright to say and give them any reason to think it was cool to utter. What Riley Cooper said is a big deal because he's in a league where the majority of its players are black. Latinos like yourself use the word more than any black person I've come across in the city.

Im not latino. If blacks don't hold it to a high standard then why do they get so upset? And if its a disgusting word why do blacks say the N word to one another?

if you're not black or latino you shouldnt be saying it in the first place

you know what i hate black dudes that give white guys the pass to say it around them always makes me think less of them

I'll never get why dudes are so thirsty to say ***** does it really make you feel that cool?

Im not latino. If blacks don't hold it to a high standard then why do they get so upset? And if its a disgusting word why do blacks say the N word to one another?
Frankly I don't give a **** what you are tbh. You like saying the word and want the justification to do so. What's your reasoning behind it? Just because your black friends gave you a pass for saying it doesn't mean that others will. In fact, most will drop you the instant you say it. Your friends that gave you a pass are house ******* and uncle toms. Just say you want the right to say the word, because those questions you posed are exactly you saying that.

Last edited:
I've never gotten upset if someone says 'A', if someone calls me 'Er' whether they're white, black, blue or yellow we'll have problems. Two different words. Non African Americans try to make it seem like we use 'Er' all the time so why can't they say it. But we don't use 'Er' and if someone says 'A' it's RARELY a big deal (at least from personal experience / personally speaking). Non blacks aren't trying to gain the "privilege" to say 'A', they're trying to call us 'Er' again without consequences again in my honest opinion.

if you're not black or latino you shouldnt be saying it in the first place

you know what i hate black dudes that give white guys the pass to say it around them always makes me think less of them

I'll never get why dudes are so thirsty to say ***** does it really make you feel that cool?
So Latinos are getting a free pass now?

i stopped reading the stupid comments in this thread after page three

a few things

- there is no such thing as reverse racism. get that outta your vocabulary because there is no comparison to be made. if you're trying to do that, you're really reaching
- when given the chance behind closed doors or among their peers, most white people will usually resort to the lowest common denominator
- black people don't have any exclusivity over any word as far as i know, but that doesn't give white people the right or even should white people the urge to be able to call someone ******

the way this dude said it, it's pretty easy to tell his motivation and what the word means to him. anyone who's ever been a target by anyone else using that word immediately recognizes it

and it's always the same people campaigning to defend a racist pos like this dude. hmm...

There is such a thing as reverse racism

All RACES resort to their lowest common denominator behind closed doors

And why do latinos get a free pass?

If you don't want people saying the N word than the blacks need to stop saying it themselves since its such a disgusting word.

I remember being in a club and Lean Back came on, and we were the only black dudes in the spot...talk about awkward. 

But Fat Joe gets a pass right? 

Ahhhhh man...why did I mention Fat Joe...
mean.gif

The N word has been in entertainment LONG before Hip Hop and Rap. Clown.

This dude really used WSHH as an example though. :lol: :lol:

That right there speaks VOLUMES.

On some "Let's watch n_s in their natural environment" s**t

Dudes are really out there thinking that WSHH shows people from ALL WALKS OF LIFE.

ALL WALKS OF LIFE

When was the last time you saw a Black (since we're talking about that) engineer/doctor/plumber/secretary/professional/law-abiding citizen/etc... on Worldstar?

Says a lot more about your perception of Black people than you want to reveal.

Back
Top Bottom