RIP Chester Bennington from Linkin Park....

Fan of their old stuff, not so much their new. Plus in the days when burning CDs was the thing, Hybrid Theory and Meteora both fit on one CD-R.
R.I.P.

RIP. This is wild cuz even tho i was never really a fan of them, EVERYONE knew their stuff in early to mid 2000s

His songs were known & important to a large part of that generation

Rip

You never been truly depressed

true, like robin williams, that was the biggest shock for me, peopel that have helped others with the work they do and the joy they can bring through work, yet they still find themselves depressed.

clinical depression is scary

Waiting for the inevitable flurry of "No sympathy for weak minded people who choose the path of suicide"

god damn man...

Linkin Park released a new album, One More Light, on May 19, just one day after the suicide of Bennington's friend and role model, Chris Cornell. Bennington performed at the May funeral for Cornell, who would have turned 53 on Thursday.

Bennington, known for his raw, raging vocals, endured an on-and-off battle with addiction to drugs and alcohol, a subject he discussed candidly in many interviews and mined with his songwriting in hits like Crawling.

Waiting for the inevitable flurry of "No sympathy for weak minded people who choose the path of suicide"
Oh I've already read some pretty horrible things. People are terrible. When you're suicidal there's so many things that could be going on with you that nobody will ever know. Including possible mental illness. Sad day. R.I.P. Chester

Damn just uploaded Meteora and Hybrid theory and reanimation to my play music because I realized that I hadn't gotten digital versions of them yet and still had scratched up CDs

RIP
those 3 albums def still hold up

They hit the scene right after I graduated high school which was '99. Still just cds and napster at that point. Lol. Was a fan for many years though.

smh. selfish. I dont feel bad for anybody that values life so little that they're willing to end it. How many miscarriages? How many still borns? How many children never make it past 5? You the opportunity to have a life and you don't care? You have a wife and 6 children and you dont care enough about them to be in their lives? You're selfish. And you're weak. You have mental issues, seek help. Go to a psychiatrist. Talk to a therapist. Commit yourself until you get a grip. There are plenty of options. Self medicating with drugs and alcohol is just more evidence of weakness. No bro. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel for his children that have to live with that. I feel for his wife. I feel for them knowing their husband and father killed himself in the place they call home.

Damn R.I.P.
I only use to listen to only rap/hip hop and Linkin Park was the first group outside of that genre of music that I liked.
Made my first AMV to Crawling.

Back
Top Bottom