RIP George Floyd

My first thought was that he needs to be kept alive. Don't go out easy

But then again, most of these savages recieve minimal conviction (if at all) and even profit off of their demonic actions

Maybe he should just do it.

Coward

20200531_003356.jpg

he should be stomped out and shanked in a prision yard then killing himself

My biggest concern is for many of these small business owners. Especially after seeing the video with the protesting erupting on Flatbush and Church. Many of those businesses are small business owners who cannot afford the rents much less these insurance policies that would cover them in cases of looting.

these businesses already took a hit from the virus all over the city but this is going to finish alot of them for good

My biggest concern is for many of these small business owners. Especially after seeing the video with the protesting erupting on Flatbush and Church. Many of those businesses are small business owners who cannot afford the rents much less these insurance policies that would cover them in cases of looting.
Especially concerning given that they’re already suffering from the financial impact of the coronacrisis. Looting by groups of vandals trying to subvert and exploit the protests is the last thing those small business owners need.

Im cool with the protesting but the vandalism and looting is uncalled for. Its like taking steps forward towards equality and taking them RIGHT back.

i agree... its one thing to protest... but to destroy businesses and loot them is unnecessary... these stores suffer enough from the recession cuz of covid 19 then you destroy their store too smh...go ahead and make your voice known but to destroy stores and destroy your own city for what? thats just not right...

yet you see a lot of heavy police presence in places like rodeo drive smh

Im cool with the protesting but the vandalism and looting is uncalled for. Its like taking steps forward towards equality and taking them RIGHT back.

I don't really give a ****.

but I look at it like this, too many in this country don't give a **** about anything unless it affects them directly. All the money it's costing, from OT to damage.

If this country got torn up from a murder and arrest, what do you think if he's found innocent or the other three aren't charged and convicted?

I think phone calls will be made. We can't let this get worse over four dudes.

So you're a fan of the peaceful, ignorable protests? Ok

Rather have them vandalize and burn down police stations or gov buildings like in MN rather than stealing from/destroying small businesses. Direct that anger and violence at the people/groups who deserve it.

They can be legit but I’m not falling for it. There’s an audience from trying to sound woke. Charlamagne is still the same ******. He just has new material.
possibly, but at least he isn't using platform/influence to promote ignorant, regressive, and all around ignorant ideologies regarding race anymore. I use to stay wanting to run his fade :lol:

Also, he's (helped) put many black ppl in good since then.

Back
Top Bottom