RIP George Floyd

Their presence alone automatically makes any environment hostile. They have self control, you choose how you react as a person. Nobody forces them to behave like *******s. They signed up for a high stress job.
The alt right, racist white media expects us to be able to remain calm while we have a gun in our face yet give them the benefit of the doubt for having to work a job they signed up for.

Their presence alone automatically makes any environment hostile. They have self control, you choose how you react as a person. Nobody forces them to behave like *******s. They signed up for a high stress job.

That but this extra hostile. Both sides gonna be extra riled up. Makes for a dangerous combo.

There's gotta be a better way than soft targets like minority owned businesses. Rodeo Drive, fine.
Of course there probably is but looking at the big picture, all the factors in play, all the unjust history in play, COVID angst, the fact that it is extremely difficult to mobilize on a large scale, different factions with similar yet different agendas...

I am hoping GoFundMe's or similar donations can help with the minority business owners deeply impacted

The main point is you are asking civilians to set a police station on fire. That seems incredibly difficult and deadly

Of course there probably is but looking at the big picture, all the factors in play, all the unjust history in play, COVID angst, the fact that it is extremely difficult to mobilize on a large scale, different factions with similar yet different agendas...

I am hoping GoFundMe's or similar donations can help with the minority business owners deeply impacted

The main point is you are asking civilians to set a police station on fire. That seems incredibly difficult and deadly

Yeah I get you, I just hate watching my city burn while these cops stand by watching/attacking/killing. So backwards.

Police created this environment. White supremacy created this environment. The United States created this environment. And corona gave us the perfect storm. People are Angry. Sad. Frustrated. And reached their limit. And out of work with all of the time in the world. America put all the wood in a pile, sprayed it with gasoline and lighter fluid...lit the match...now crying because there's a fire. Foh.

i agree... its one thing to protest... but to destroy businesses and loot them is unnecessary... these stores suffer enough from the recession cuz of covid 19 then you destroy their store too smh...go ahead and make your voice known but to destroy stores and destroy your own city for what? thats just not right...

Meh.

Blame the cops and rich powerful white folks for their racism and inequality.

Dont blame the smoke for the fire.

Don't start no **** won't be no ****.

Back
Top Bottom