RIP George Floyd

Yep, 2020 is one for the books.

soho didnt look like this in the afternoon
i cant hate let the people do what they do

Sheesh just watched the video of that fedex truck dragging dude down the block...
what video was that i didn't see

i told you china was laughing at us
iran is a backwards third world country what they think is not important

EZX9CycUEAAy4Ks.jpg

dont know if this was posted but i thought this needed to be shared

Last edited:
I been seeing too much nonsense in here from the things folks are complaining about to people caring way too much about flight club being burned down.
didn't say that, wasn't complaining about fight club or anything burning down.

no no no.

let me be clear i don't want this to be twisted.

im not passing judgment on black people rioting, or looting or doing anything,

I understand why people feel like that's a fair response. and I totally get why people feel like it's a just response. i agree with em, i don't care about target or flight club or whatever.

Im complaining SPECIFICALLY about white kids cosplaying as the the dude from V for Vendetta. I think them, anarchists,

antifa all of them are totally counter productive

and are using black tragedy to live out some weird power fantasy they have.

it's nasty man,

I swear white kids take one class on Marxism and suddenly they all wanna spark the revolution. :sick:

Who cares about blame, they thought different of us before? Their brain is already twisted to see us as violent even when not doing a ******* thing hence why George Floyd is dead. If it was a 100% black, peaceful protest there would be escalation by the police and the violence would be "blamed" on the peaceful black protestors. Blame doesn't mean ******* thing from those people. **** it, let those little ****s burn it all, just keep them away from your neighborhood.

didn't say that, wasn't complaining about fight club or anything burning down.

no no no.

let me be clear i don't want this to be twisted.

im not passing judgment on black people rioting, or looting or doing anything,

I understand why people feel like that's a fair response. and I totally get why people feel like it's a just response. i agree with em, i don't care about target or flight club or whatever.

Im complaining SPECIFICALLY about white kids cosplaying as the the dude from V for Vendetta. I think them, anarchists,

antifa all of them are totally counter productive

and are using black tragedy to live out some weird power fantasy they have.
My dude, when you try to make a nuanced point about regarding a sensitive subject, you really need to spell it out more thoroughly from the jump :lol:

I'm over here chuckling because you got people thinking you are ****ting on all protestors mad about injustice, but what you are really doing is calling out ****** white people that are trash allies.

Last edited:
We had been achieved by not fighting? Cuz that’s what we been doing for a min ...Real change only happens thru action and making people uncomfortable so they can come back to the table to negotiate for peace ...They been killin us when we doing nothing anyway, might as well fight if I’m going down regardless

I don't agree that black activists have not been fighting.

activist have made serious advances in public opinion, in a relativity short periods of time.

1590963381226.png

way more people are aware of systemic racism and issues with policing.

i mean the black lives matter post Fugeson has shifted politics on policing so much
that the god danm Trump administration passed a criminal justice reform bill because they thought it was good politics.

that **** would have UNTHINKABLE pre BLM.

and there have been substantive gains at the local levels with prosecutor elections.

Now these gains ARE NOT ENOUGH.

but the idea that no substantive gains have been made is simply not true,

Black Lives Matter is a wildly successful protest movement by basically any metric.

Attachments

• 1590963356320.png
    1590963356320.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 127
Who cares about blame, they thought different of us before? Their brain is already twisted to see us as violent even when not doing a ****ing thing hence why George Floyd is dead. If it was a 100% black, peaceful protest there would be escalation by the police and the violence would be "blamed" on the peaceful black protestors. Blame doesn't mean ****ing thing from those people. **** it, let those little ****s burn it all, just keep them away from your neighborhood.
My exact sentiments when I saw this video. Let Becky get her **** off

Back
Top Bottom