RIP George Floyd

MistyVillainousFawn-size_restricted.gif

why are people so afraid to say black ? all these p.o.c and minority terms when you know what the issue is. this half way acknowledgement of the problem to save face is insulting.

on another note Virgil is trying to out biscuit kanye

Im a big Virgil fan but the more I think about it, the more ridiculous his $50 donation was.

Ive always been on the “celebs arent obliged to do xyz” for most circumstances but you really gonna sceenshot a bumass donation? :lol:

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree

You're a cop, huh?

There's a reason that LAPD and the like want you to have a spotless record...it's to brainwash you.

Even the feds allow misdemeanors (Sheriff too but they're a gang so **** them too).

You peel away their whole existence at police academy. Layer by layer, until you're left with BLUE.

Mexican/Latino cops be ******* with their people the most out here.
Same with the black cops.

Boyz n the Hood showcased that.
Do the right thing foreshadowed it.

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree

Police stations, govt offices and courts houses need to be burned down in conjunction with the protests and looting. Police officers are no more than a front the establishment. A cop can go squeal on crooked cops all day but the higher ups (courts and judges) are truly the ones protecting the bad officers yall never watched Serpico?

Back
Top Bottom