RIP George Floyd

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree
This is the battle you are going to fight?

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree
Thank you for your brave, kind words. So brave.

No we understood your point. We just don't agree with it.

If you choose to join an organization that unfairly targets and kills black people and then wraps their arms around one another to protect the officers involved DESPITE knowing about this beforehand, you are a bad person.

All cops are b a s t a r d s

Love seeing the tears of all these reseller losers on NT. You’d think ancient historical sites have been burned down when they talk about these consignment stores being looted. No tears for police brutality against black people, but tears for losing an opportunity to take advantage of other kids huh?

P Present that post is especially notable considering the 400 year theory.

Not a biblical man but there is no such thing as coincidence to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

04judge-superJumbo.jpg

Amber Guyger 06 REUTERS TT.jpg

Same as it ever was...

No we understood your point. We just don't agree with it.

If you choose to join an organization that unfairly targets and kills black people and then wraps their arms around one another to protect the officers involved DESPITE knowing about this beforehand, you are a bad person.

All cops are b a s t a r d s
you're entitled to your opinion

a dude in the Flint 13 thread saying the cycle of racist violence against black people from police keeps repeating itself because of "both sides" :lol:

the type of **** you would expect to read on magatalk

The "good" cops don't root out the "bad" cops so in the end they are all bad. The "good" cops are complicit. That's the biggest issue we have. They are more loyal to each other than to the people they are sworn to protect and serve. You think this is the first time Chauvin went overboard with someone? Hell no. If a fellow officer would have turned him in 10 years ago, none of this would be going on. They are just as responsible as he is.

Some professions have zero room for "bad". Law enforcement happens to be one of them, and until all the "good" cops make sure there aren't anymore "bad cops" then they are all bad by association...so yea...f*** the police.

This needs to be put on the first page. I think its a point alot of people dont understand.
Yea I've made that same statement to a few white friends over the last week and I swear a light bulb popped up over their head and they seemed to get it. It completely changed the conversation. A lot of people don't seem to grasp that.

What's a Police Officers job? To protect and serve correct?

Not to protect and serve ONLY if you praise me?

Imagine you applied this logic to every occupation?

AND there's no such thing as a GOOD COP. You saw it play out on video, but you know that. You're just be naive.

And at the end of the day...IT'S THEIR ******* JOB TO COME TO MY ASSISTANCE!

The **** I look like saying "**** you student x, y, z" when they disrespect me or don't do **** in class. What kind of man would I be to deny a child his education when he asks for assistance just because my ego got hurt.

You're a sad thinking individual

The "good cops" sit back and let the bad ones rock...How "good" are you if you part of letting wild **** happen?.... F ALL of em and that includes you too if you one of em talking this bs, and thats from the bottom of my heart officer

The "good cops" sit back and let the bad ones rock...How "good" are you if you part of letting wild **** happen?.... F ALL of em and that includes you too if you one of em talking this bs, and thats from the bottom of my heart officer
im not a cop, but ok:lol: It's your opinion

Back
Top Bottom