RIP George Floyd

why are people so afraid to say black ? all these p.o.c and minority terms when you know what the issue is. this half way acknowledgement of the problem to save face is insulting.

on another note Virgil is trying to out biscuit kanye
I dunno what people ever expect from Virgil.

The guy put binder clips on totes and sold them for $1500. Says less about his brilliance or awareness than it does about the collective intelligence of the bourgeoisie. Took streetwear, priced out the heart of the original movement, and didn’t really reach back to lend a hand in the process.

A lot of these dudes that profit off our culture by taking it somewhere else and upping the price been funny in the light. Just look at their business practices. ****** like those KITH designs, tho.

not all cops argument is trash. let me watch my homie murder somebody in the street.

I’m going the **** to PRISON. They are culpable. Accessory to murder at the least. If you have trash in your building and you know it and do nothing, you’re guilty.

**** them.

why are people so afraid to say black ? all these p.o.c and minority terms when you know what the issue is. this half way acknowledgement of the problem to save face is insulting.

on another note Virgil is trying to out biscuit kanye

He will never get another cent of my money. I resell his **** but I don’t even want those profits anymore.

a lot of these folks getting reality checks this week.

that piss poor excuse for a donation after he chose to speak out against property damage and how the culture is sick like he’s not selling $600 high top ******* FUBU sneakers. **** this dude man.

Stupid just admitted to underage drinking and is trying get into her "dream college" I'm sure the admissions office will accept her now.
ITT Tech and DeVry dont even want anything to do with them.

RashPaleIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

Police stations, govt offices and courts houses need to be burned down in conjunction with the protests and looting. Police officers are no more than a front the establishment. A cop can go squeal on crooked cops all day but the higher ups (courts and judges) are truly the ones protecting the bad officers yall never watched Serpico?
Relax The Joker, start with accountability of police unions. I work with municipalities and the unions that vote in a block are the ones that resist request for more police training and higher standards such as w years of college.

Really ******* sad what's going on these past few days.

I live near Barclay's Center; walking distance. Fortunately I haven't been at my apartment for the last few weeks. From all of the videos I've seen, it looks like a nightmare down there at night.

I work in SoHo; walking distance for all of these shops being looted. Fortunately I've been WFH since March. The photos and vids I've seen, parts of NYC look like a damn Call of Duty map.

:smh:

Really ****ing sad what's going on these past few days.

I live near Barclay's Center; walking distance. Fortunately I haven't been at my apartment for the last few weeks. From all of the videos I've seen, it looks like a nightmare down there at night.

I work in SoHo; walking distance for all of these shops being looted. Fortunately I've been WFH since March. The photos and vids I've seen, parts of NYC look like a damn Call of Duty map.

:smh:

And then other neighborhoods and at parks there look like there aint a damn thing going on. Picnics, people throwing a football around, bbqs, joggers. A mix of people too.

Man San Bernardino is trashed the looted a tuners ... I don’t know how the city rebuilds it’s self we are already broke af

7C086280-8108-4475-83DF-ACF05B226FD0.jpeg

Police stations, govt offices and courts houses need to be burned down in conjunction with the protests and looting. Police officers are no more than a front the establishment. A cop can go squeal on crooked cops all day but the higher ups (courts and judges) are truly the ones protecting the bad officers yall never watched Serpico?

why u gotta watch a movie. it happened in real life. christian dorner. forgotten already? read his manifesto.

Relax The Joker, start with accountability of police unions. I work with municipalities and the unions that vote in a block are the ones that resist request for more police training and higher standards such as w years of college.
Police Unions are complicit dont come at me with the bs. The WHOLE system needs overhauling, justice should not be served on a sliding scale according to monetary worth.

not all cops argument is trash. let me watch my homie murder somebody in the street.

I’m going the **** to PRISON. They are culpable. Accessory to murder at the least. If you have trash in your building and you know it and do nothing, you’re guilty.

**** them.

He will never get another cent of my money. I resell his **** but I don’t even want those profits anymore.

a lot of these folks getting reality checks this week.

that piss poor excuse for a donation after he chose to speak out against property damage and how the culture is sick like he’s not selling $600 high top ****ing FUBU sneakers. **** this dude man.
Kanye sitting back watching Virgil burn rubbing his hands getting ready for his next switch up.

Back
Top Bottom