RIP George Floyd

I disagree, but do you fam

You act like it's peoples choice to deal with the police and everyone has interaction with them.

Those kids driving down the street who had 20 cops jump out at them, tased, window broken, tires slashed. Where was their choice? All the people pulled over for DWB? What about social distancing policing differences? They chose to be accosted?

What happens when a cop makes a mistake? You might end up dead? shot? tased? beaten? arrested?

And most likely they won't even lose their job and their other co-workers will turn a blind eye. Bad employees get fired because they're liabilities, they aren't productive and they encourage other poor work from other employees.

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree

**** ALL police. It’s eternal truth. Don’t believe me? I’m here for it today.

to those that missed my point. When you make a statement such as "f*** the police", you are generalizing ALL Police Officers. When it should be directed to the individuals that have done wrong to the people. We have GOOD cops and we have BAD ones. If you choose not to deal with Law Enforcement, that's your right, just don't look to them for assistance when the time comes. To ME, it shows Hypocrisy! Nothing personal, we can agree to disagree

You’ve done an outstanding job of demonstrating to everyone in this thread that you have a fundamental lack of understanding of how police work.

👏

Gotta leave people’s homes out of this rn. That escalation will change this completely.

Just heard Amazon is scaling back service in certain areas and stores are closing again out of fear.

PRESSURE. Keep it up. Economic impact will get the right eyes where they need to be. These folks understand two things - money, and violence.

They gotta burn down governmental buildings then hit the suburbs. White people won’t really care about these issues until their homes start getting targeted.
this gets the point across
Protests Continue to Rage After Death of George Floyd - The New ...

you only upset karens when you loot their targets for skull candy headphones

They gotta burn down governmental buildings then hit the suburbs. White people won’t really care about these issues until their homes start getting targeted.

Nah man. Leave peoples homes out of this. People have no idea what situations they will be stepping into when that happens. Then people will unnecessarily be killed.

Na there is no need to go into any residential neighborhood. That'll deter from the real issue at hand and the media will spin it as a white vs. black thing.

Focus on the system, racism, and police brutality.

The protesters in NY should have hit up wall street. That's where the real looting takes place

this but without hitting homes .....like after they loot/burn all the mom and pop spots that can’t afford to rebuild who do you think is going to scoop that land or building up for the low? Hitting local spots is really just setting us minorities back

I just came home ain't trying to see central bookings
Notorious B.I.G.

For the ny heads in this thread the tombs are packed this morning

Looks Identical to the Eric Garner protest aftermath, They might keep them in there like 24 hours. Thing is, These officers have to fill out paperwork & wait for each individual case to get processed........ meaning less cops on the street

If someone were to encourage that kinda behavior I’m sure they would say government buildings, police strongholds, and white supremacist monuments and artifacts would be the places to show your displeasure at systemic oppression.

Even when their own people say it it’ll still fall on deaf ears

All pigs can eat a bowl a **** and die. **** em

I’m done with this “good cop” narrative. It doesn’t exist in REALITY.

Last edited:
What is Virgil's angle with that post lmao. Bro really posted about 50 bucks. Hyped it up too.

I think he's trying to minimize the idea of him being different, but idk about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom