RIP George Floyd

Wife's cousin was spreading a tweet from an "Antifa" account stating they would be rioting neighborhoods starting from Downtown Sacramento to Vacaville.

I laughed and said don't believe it. All the gun-lovers from West Sacramento, Davis, and Dixon would gladly end that riot.
Few days ago most people had no idea who antifa was and couldn't identify a single source now they're supposedly publicly posting their plans? Come on now.

gec2ctezgb251.jpg
I know you are a robot but can you post a link of reference here?
Context?

A cache of pistols and rifles in a house gonna stop 50-100 looters with weapons? Folk don’t become Rambo just because they have weapons in the house :lol:
you categorizing bricks and skateboards as " weapons" ?

all you need to do is let off warning shots and they will disperse.

If there were as many good cops as people who like to make that argument say there is in all these departments, then the accountability and reform would have been happened internally. But it hasn't, the racist and power hungry tactics and policies have continued into perpetuity. So it's easy to draw a conclusion, either 1. The vast majority of cops are bad and want to continue the status quo or 2. The good cops are complicit and cowardly and completely ok with 'a few bad apples" causing this kind of vitriol towards their profession. And ultimately not willing to do anything to move it in a more positive direction to change the systemic problems from within.

Hey, that applies to white people as well. ALL White people racist, because ALLL White people do not fight against racism and the system that supports such.
Good effort, but a lot of white people are trying to root out the racists. Those folks are not racist, no matter how much you want them to be.

Keep trying though, maybe one day you'll have an argument to legitimately lump all people together by their skin tone. Today is not that day though.

And someone needs to prove to me we need a constant police force otherwise they all need to lay down their badges and weapons if they really want to make a change.

If there were as many good cops as people who like to make that argument say there is in all these departments, then the accountability and reform would have been happened internally. But it hasn't, the racist and power hungry tactics and policies have continued into perpetuity. So it's easy to draw a conclusion, either 1. The vast majority of cops are bad and want to continue the status quo or 2. The good cops are complicit and cowardly and completely ok with 'a few bad apples" causing this kind of vitriol towards their profession. And ultimately not willing to do anything to move it in a more positive direction to change the systemic problems from within.
If there were more good cops one of them would have immediately got that mans knee off of that neck

you categorizing bricks and skateboards as " weapons" ?

all you need to do is let off warning shots and they will disperse.
I’m sure many of those dudes have weapons at home. What you gonna do if 75 dudes pull up on your crib. You gonna shoot them all? Homeowners are John Wick? Most folk who have guns don’t even really know how to shoot them.

A cache of pistols and rifles in a house gonna stop 50-100 looters with weapons? Folk don’t become Rambo just because they have weapons in the house :lol:

Family let me be clear, some of us are very proficient with these weapons. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard a short barrel rifle caliber pistol going off but if you don’t have ear protection you are going deaf inside the house.

I have a flashlight attached literally bright enough to blind you in the dark with a strobe function that damn near causes seizures and a one side optic that puts a dot on your body that only I can see.

Running blindly into peoples houses not knowing what’s behind that door is the last thing you want to do.

Family let me be clear, some of us are very proficient with these weapons. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard a short barrel rifle caliber pistol going off but if you don’t have ear protection you are going deaf inside the house.

I have a flashlight attached literally bright enough to blind you in the dark with a strobe function that damn near causes seizures.

Running blindly into peoples houses not knowing what’s behind that door is the last thing you want to do.
What if 75 people run up on your house. You got the super extendo clip to gun them all down at once?

so by default those “good cops” are bad. There are no good cowards. Joining the police force to do good is like joining the kkk to end racism.

75 people running into my home through a doorway better pray I jam during that first 60rds, that’s all I can say.

I don’t care who you are. My house is not the one you want to come to.
Many of these looters also have guns at the crib that they can bring out. Ish can get real.

America is Will's dad on fresh prince and black Americans are crying "Why don't he want me man?"
Non-racist countries are Uncle Phil.

You live on planet earth or you from the multi-verse? No such thing as a non-racist country on this planet.

a dude in the Flint 13 thread saying the cycle of racist violence against black people from police keeps repeating itself because of "both sides" :lol:

the type of **** you would expect to read on magatalk

We have quite a few Maga’s on NT, ninjahood ninjahood is probably the most well known one.

Back
Top Bottom