RIP George Floyd

101613073_10159373262142316_5106310936319229952_n.jpg

I hope they test this theory. He on that Ben baller ****. People that do all this talking ain't about ****. And clearly not respected. The streets not hitting the respected spots. Rip Nip, but if TMC was open, it would go unscathed.
That's a cap

04judge-superJumbo.jpg

Amber Guyger 06 REUTERS TT.jpg

Same as it ever was...

We always have to be the peacemakers. The forgivers. Always have to turn the other cheek and play the high road. This is tap dancing and I ain't for that soft ****. That scum bag killed a man in his own apartment. I'd destroy everything she loves. And make her watch. Then when she broken and mentally crushed, then she has my permission to die.

There's definitely an ulterior motive. They have been alarmingly lax about the whole looting situation.
Not really, the majority of the stores On fordham are corporate stores or owned by the habibis who will charge $200 over for a fake shoe and refuse to take $10 off even for repeat customers. Same policy as looting dior gucci etc. don’t condone it but it is what it is. No sympathy from me

Bronx cats too stupid to realize they are accelerating the gentrification.

They want them to tear it down so they can come and evict them all
They don’t own anything in that community though. Many of those stores in the hood exploit poor black people and treat them like trash. High prices, inferior products, and disrespectful service. F em.

Not really, the majority of the stores On fordham are corporate stores or owned by the habibis who will charge $200 over for a fake shoe and refuse to take $10 off even for repeat customers. Same policy as looting dior gucci etc. don’t condone it but it is what it is. No sympathy from me

gucci is righ let these rich habibis and jewelers on fordham get looted
their in all the hoods in nyc in harlem bk queens and the bx
i have no worries for their losses
they been taking advantage for years

how is times square so quite

Last edited:

Yep. Which is why I do not support no stores on Fordham. Screw them.

We always have to be the peacemakers. The forgivers. Always have to turn the other cheek and play the high road. This is tap dancing and I ain't for that soft ****. That scum bag killed a man in his own apartment. I'd destroy everything she loves. And make her watch. Then when she broken and mentally crushed, then she has my permission to die.

There's people who turn their back on JESUS because they followed Christianity their entire life and feel it's unfair God would take someone from their family so young and tragically.
Yet, this guy embraces a cop that killed his brother?? I Never could comprehend that scene

Back
Top Bottom