RIP George Floyd

You know that @MrClean510 is the new SN for banned user @dirty right? This is the same dude who

-said he'd force his son to smash women to if he suspected any gay tendencies
-said he has a smile on his face when he hears his brother getting it in with women
-threatened to come from Oakland to fight me, so I sent him an address to a gay club which he almost ended up at

He can deny it all he wants, but his posts in recent threads reminded me of that previous user, so I took a look at both of their activities. Their activity in the Cars thread is damn near identical
CRINE

You know that @MrClean510 is the new SN for banned user @dirty right? This is the same dude who

-said he'd force his son to smash women to if he suspected any gay tendencies
-said he has a smile on his face when he hears his brother getting it in with women
-threatened to come from Oakland to fight me, so I sent him an address to a gay club which he almost ended up at
:lol: oh thats who that is?

Bet he still out here in his dusty *** liquor store tees talking bout mr clean. You still dirty

Please tell me you not serious.

My stance has always been **** the damage...FOCUS on the MESSAGE.

yall more concerned about buildings and material **** than Trump declaring war on PEACEFUL PROTESTORS.
bruh
what you think i meant by ppl need to be smarter

tenor (7).gif

I got time today:

“Africans made important contributions to Mexican folk tales, religion, medicinal practices, cooking styles, and, most notably, music and dance,” Muhammad observes. She cites as one example the hit folk song “La Bamba,” which dates to the 17th century, when it was sung by members of an Angolan tribe that arrived in the slave port of Veracruz on Mexico's Gulf Coast.
The links between the African continent and Mexico are so widespread—and so ingrained in modern-day Mexican culture—that it would be impossible to discuss them all in a single article

but wait there's more:

Perhaps the most widely recognized African contribution to Mexican culture is the telling and singing of folk tales.
“La Bamba,” said to be named for Bamba, a town in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, is a familiar example of the Mexican musical style called son jarocho. The song’s simple, repetitive lyrics and structure allow performers—typically one or more harpists—to improvise on the fly. Atypically, son jarocho credits its African roots: Jarocho in some Spanish usage means “from Veracruz” while in others means “black person.” Either way, observes Rebeca Mauleon of National Geographic , “This Mexican genre of son demonstrates the more African and Creole influences in that part of the country.”
In states to the north and east of Veracruz, storytelling through song can be heard in ballads known as corridos.
Performed by all sorts of musicians, from norteño crooners to mariachi bands, corridos are inspired by real events. Among the best known is “La Cucaracha” from Chihuahua, which mixes descriptions of women with acts of social disobedience and served as the marching song for Pancho Villa’s troops during the Mexican Revolution. Like other corridos, La Cucaracha’s lyrics convey a sense of dignity and a longing for freedom.
“Corridos reflect oral traditions inherited from Africa,” explains Luz Maria Martinez Montiel, who shed light on Mexico’s “third root” for the Smithsonian Institution . “The words are improvised, and a corrido that brings applause is apt to be committed to memory, to be sung again and again as an oral chronicle of local life. The lyrics are also rich in symbols, a tradition that may have started when singers among the first slaves invented ‘code words’ to protest the cruelties of their masters.”

you want more or stop? lemme know.
we're not even going to touch recent times we can start from the way back. unless you want to move forward and talk about recent times?
lemme know. whats good.

C19E809A-A435-476E-9C32-EA9551775BE4.jpeg

2D8BFC95-77A9-4D9F-A9F6-CB7BC9693406.jpeg

88F1FF4F-A747-4CF6-9BAA-980CC99C7840.jpeg

last pic from 2010 but go off tho bro

#poc

EVERYBODY WANNA BE A ***** BUT NOBODY WANNA BE A *****

I have no problem with Mexican, Latino, Hispanic people any of that but I’m not goin. Get y’all folks and knock off that everybody should say it and ***** pass bull **** cuz we don’t play that over here.
Not surprised I know many wannabe white self hating Mexicans that vote for Trump and hate Black people. We legit all we got.

Not surprised I know many wannabe white self hating Mexicans that vote for Trump and hate Black people. We legit all we got.

I hate to think we’re all we got, I know we got allies everywhere of different races and nationalities but you gotta watch folks cuz not everybody is on the same type of time.

Be an ally and be an ally all the way, but don’t get too comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom