RIP George Floyd

I’m still upset...that this isn’t framed as protestors......PEACEFULLY protesting GEORGE FLOYD, with their hands up....were attacked on the president and AG’s orders......just to give him way for a shameless photo opp.

Everything about that is grotesque.
The president ordered the military to assault Americans

No question no other way to put it
Screenshot_20200602-165359_Chrome.jpg

Good for Reebok on speaking out :pimp:
1591092801185.gif

Mexican here and I don’t condone us using the N word. Don’t seem right. We have enough of our words to call each other.
Same here! I’ve NEVER understood how some have used it and makes me cringe when I do hear it. I can only blame ignorance/low education. They have no idea as to the history of that ugly word. I know of one Mexican NTer (posted in here) who admits using the word because he has many black friends and somehow feels he should have a pass. I still disagree, it’s not a word you should use if you aren’t Black.

Educated non-racist Latinos use the term brown, especially since the Chicano movement. It was a way to denounce white supremacy, even if the person is light skinned, as way to celebrate the non-European Aztec heritage of Mexicans.
Yes sir :pimp::emoji_fire:

Warning was sent out that a large gathering is forming near my work at Embarcadero Plaza in SF. Some folks in this building are getting a little too excited about this news for the wrong reason. Smh.
there was a march on Ocean beach earlier

1591092801185.gif

Same here! I’ve NEVER understood how some have used it and makes me cringe when I do hear it. I can only blame ignorance/low education. They have no idea as to the history of that ugly word. I know of one Mexican NTer (posted in here) who admits using the word because he has many black friends and somehow feels he should have a pass. I still disagree, it’s not a word you should use if you aren’t Black.

Bout to become a Bok boy

Warning was sent out that a large gathering is forming near my work at Embarcadero Plaza in SF. Some folks in this building are getting a little too excited about this news for the wrong reason. Smh.

hit that RECORD button and anonymously report to HR. company shouldn't tolerate employees who are excited to see people get shot at and teargassed

When I be looking at them buildings....I think about all the wealth generated from free labor, murder and stealing resources...then systematically denied to block people globally for hundreds of years. I absolutely give Zero fks about this “property” being burnt down.

France still taxing Haiti. All then countries in the Berlin conference got a reckoning. End white supremacy Globally.
French police have a well known history of going to the banlieus where black and Middle Eastern people live and beating the @#$@ out of them without any consequence. Let it burn :pimp:

🗣 YOU MF SEE IT

hundreds of years coming to a head, uprisings happening everywhere to dismantle what these people are doing and mf still talking about PROPERTY DAMAGE LIKE WE WONT REBUILD LIKE WE DID BEFORE

Take those lumps. Mf are TIRED bruh.

1591092801185.gif

As a Younger NTer I learned a lot from this site and growing up where I grew up in my little bubble in the BX the word didn’t carry any negative burden, glad i learned and as an adult there is NO acceptable way to use that word, EVER...specially if you ain’t black, don’t matter where you grew up....same with the term POC....had no idea it was offensive till some weeks ago when I was told by an NTer that it was....funny enough one of my boys who i consider pretty educated and who is also hispanic, told me the term POC was acceptable to use, to which I had to pull up some online articles and what I was told by black NTers about it....he didn’t fight it, if ya must, please educate us.

we global

end white supremacy

French, in particular Paris police, could legit give the NYPD a run for their money with their treatment of minorities. French society also as a whole has a lot to learn in terms of race/cultural relations

Surprised they weren't in the streets earlier cause the French mass protest against just about everything on a regular basis :lol:

Last edited:
Some NTer’s participated in the looting? Nah, I’m not with that
some nters participated in racism
im not with that
stop making looting as where yall draw the line
how bout shooting and killing black people
if yall woulda been drew the line THEN
yall wouldnt be seeing the looting
civil rights marches was peaceful
and look what happened
police dogs sic'd on them
fire hoses on them