RIP George Floyd

Well that is a shame that you presented yourself in such a way.

But you can take the last word.

I'm done.

If you was done, you woulda blocked me ages ago, like I’ve asked you to, truth is, YOU LOVE MY ATTENTION and will bait me for it no matter what thread it’s in....you don’t give a damn what the topic at hand is, as long you divert it to a back and forth between us....

If you are truly “DONE” hit the block, you’ll never have to deal with my posts or opinions again, or if you want my attention THAT bad hit me on the DM and we can address it there, QUIT THE CONSTANT BAITING FOLLOWED BY CRYING VICTIM FOLLOWED BY REPORTING ME TO A MOD.

When I be looking at them buildings....I think about all the wealth generated from free labor, murder and stealing resources...then systematically denied to block people globally for hundreds of years. I absolutely give Zero fks about this “property” being burnt down.

France still taxing Haiti. All then countries in the Berlin conference got a reckoning. End white supremacy Globally.

That's exactly how I felt walking around Paris. You just think of the wealth from the Haiti sugar crops. Haiti paid billions in reparations. That's why LVMH gets zero dollars from me.

North’s involvement with FEMA set off the first major clash between the official government and the advisers and led to the formal letter of protest in 1984 from then-Attorney General Smith… FEMA’s clash with Smith occurred over a secret contingency plan that called for suspension of the Constitution, turning control of the United States over to FEMA, appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments and declaration of martial law during a national crisis… The martial law portions of the plan were outlined in a June 30, 1982, memo by Giuffrida’s deputy for national preparedness programs, John Brinkerhoff. A copy of the memo was obtained by The Herald. The scenario outlined in the Brinkerhoff memo resembled somewhat a paper Giuffrida had written in 1970 at the Army War College in Carlisle, Pa., in which he advocated martial law in case of a national uprising by black militants. The paper also advocated the roundup and transfer to “assembly centers or relocation camps” of at least 21 million “American Negroes.”

When I be looking at them buildings....I think about all the wealth generated from free labor, murder and stealing resources...then systematically denied to block people globally for hundreds of years. I absolutely give Zero fks about this “property” being burnt down.

France still taxing Haiti. All then countries in the Berlin conference got a reckoning. End white supremacy Globally.
Europeans are criminals. In England, they've been illegally deporting British Citizens who they invited to the country during the Windrush era who helped rebuild their country post WW2 and have been paying taxes for decades. Take them from their homes and have deported them. I hope that they start protesting too.

I don't agree with what happened to George Floyd and I don't agree with any form of looting or destroying cities.
So what are you in favor of?

So you are 100% in favor of peaceful protests?

Even though they have proven to not work in a standalone fashion?

Thinking out loud, are current cops against accountability? Like would their police force decrease to a few dozen if they can’t beat up on people. Is that the #1 perk of the job?

Time and time again, I don’t understand these delays. Day 1 , those cops should have been placed on leave. But 18 complaints is enough to know that that’s not enough. There is no true internal affairs.
They’re putting up quite a fight when it seems easier to hold the 4 accountable, get them fired and charged, and move on with our lives. I guess the writing is on the wall. If they fire all the bad cops; who’s left?

100875153_10105146579256100_1593363692072730624_o.jpg

So what are you in favor of?

So you are 100% in favor of peaceful protests?

Even though they have proven to not work in a standalone fashion?
I'm in favor of the cops responsible for the killing of George Floyd to suffer for what they did and all cops who abuse their power to rot.

Back
Top Bottom