RIP George Floyd

I only knew about it cause I took AP history in high school and my teacher didn't leave any stone unturned.

It's the same way they try to romanticize how this country got started basically by committing treason and genocide of an entire people.

Very ironic how looting is SOOOOO frowned upon in a country that was literally founded on looting, lying, deception, and murder.....my bad I forgot it was "discovery".

human garbage "doin it for the gram"

i usually don't care to see it happen but I need to twitter to drag her *** thru the gutters. using protests to increase your "influencer" status FOH karen

She’s a writer for the Washington Examiner. It’s a conservative newspaper that of course....paints Black Lives Matter as Terrorist etc. For background on shorty, with how she covers these things....here you go.

She was aiming to stage a phony story that painted her as rebuilding the carnage Black Lives Matter is doing to property.

These people are sinister man :smh:.

Police brutality towards minorities has been an ongoing issues most of my lifetime. And it’ll continue to go on until privileged white individuals of power or influence accept/admit that. It’s a systemic issue at its very core. I don’t blame people for expressing a frustration from a voice that has gone unheard.

on a side note: some of y’all are VERY condescending and short sided on your assumptions. Your comments are ironically debilitating the movement towards progression. Using bullying and ridicule to emphasis a POV? Sorry, I’m not with that wave.
You aren't helping anything. Please leave.

vd1ukwrzef251.jpg

Pepsi isn’t even a good drink to even spin a narrative like that
Who’s desk did that idea leave
And did they get fired

Saw a wild poll were 96% of respondents hadn't heard of the Tulsa massacre in school and neither had I the whole time I was in school in Florida

America bombing Americans in an American town on American soil by air didn't make the curriculum for whatever reason...>D
Watchmen was the first time I heard about it
Did all my schooling in Los Angeles

She’s a writer for the Washington Examiner. It’s a conservative newspaper that of course....paints Black Lives Matter as Terrorist etc. For background on shorty, with how she covers these things....here you go.

She was aiming to stage a phony story that painted her as rebuilding the carnage Black Lives Matter is doing to property.

find her residence/car someone please.
Anyone.

scum

That ***** HIT too :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 4.14.47 PM.png

:sick:

Back
Top Bottom