RIP George Floyd

nah i dont think about it
i just know that hurts YOU
ur a racist
and im glad ur last name
wont live on after ur no longer on this earth

u are a racist
i dont care how many times u try and refute it

Look how low you’ve gone to try and offend me in a thread like this, I actually now just feel sorry for you and all that hate you carry for someone you don’t know from a hole on the wall.

You misread what I said.

So when will it be acceptable for black folks to stop fighting fire with peace?

Please directly answer since you feel so strongly about fighting force with force.
Look, I understand it, I really do. Violence in general is just not something that I agree with whether it's a cop killing somebody or people destroying property.

However, I'm still not gonna let someone merge into my lane.

Mr Dink Mr Dink

You ducked the question.

When will it ok/acceptable to start fighting fire WITH fire? (Directly answer This)

Peace should be given to those that consistently beat the **** out of you?

Look how low you’ve gone to try and offend me in a thread like this, I actually now just feel sorry for you and all that hate you carry for someone you don’t know from a hole on the wall.
i dont hate u
i just dont like u
big difference

this guy oppresses his own wife. Idk how anyone expected him not to oppress any Americans when he became president. This woman looks like she was told "If you leave me I will ruin your life" and she's being held hostage to stay with him.

Don’t feel sorry for the racist hag.

I knew the curfew during corona would set a bad precedent. Now anytime there is a hint of unrest, they’re going to put you on curfew like you’re 15 years old.

Couple shots I took yesterday at our protest

IMG_0278.jpg
IMG_0279 (1).jpg
IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283 (1).jpg
IMG_0289.jpg

Chill, I need you here. I need all of the conscious brothers on this site here. We need to change the dynamic, then make people like that afraid to say stupid stuff, ever again. They love Black people, until it is time to talk about being Black. Many of these racist are posting in here because the thread is popular, the topic is current, and the world is watching.

The only thing you need to do is complete da Coal Gang admission questionnaire. When you down with Coal Gang, we down for you fam. #4COALSMEN

Honest answer, I don't know.
the REAL answer for most people
is when it DIRECTLY effects them
when its u or ur fam are getting beaten
on the pavement
but then its too late
why not stand and fight before it gets to that
because its only a matter of time
FOR EVERYBODY

Back
Top Bottom