RIP George Floyd

I haven't used the word since my early to mid 20s. Im not trying to defend myself, nor do I care how people feel that I used it, but I grew up with Blacks, Belizeans and a Mexican. I was the only Mexican in an ALL BLACK car club. I never used it as part of my daily vocabulary though.

I check my Mexican students about using it cause it makes my black kids uncomfortable.

And to keep it all the way 100 with you...I never, nor can I now, relate to what it's like to be Mexican. I was raised differently.

Glad you no longer use it and that you check your students when you do hear it from them. I know you teach the younger ones so that correction and their history class on slavery/civil war a few years later will have them understand why that word is not one they can use. I hope the use of that word by young Latinos stops, sounds awful silly and stupid coming out of their mouths :smh:

As for you not relating to your Mexican family, all good. Everyone’s story is different and it’s your right to live as you wish.

5DAAA7E5-70A2-4051-84B2-B3229BCA8A87.jpeg

hahahah. The internet sure does move quickly. “Available for drop off and pick up”.

My homie commented to me today that what's happening now and over the next few weeks will have more of an impact on how we're monitored and policed going forward than 9/11 and the Patriot Act did. Wouldn't eem be surprised.

They're gonna start doing everyone how they did Camden

Idiot, you can only launch mirrors at helicopters and when you burn down a police station to celebrate.

did you learn nothing from Minneapolis? :lol:

seeing less national guard again. Let’s see if another police station gets torched once they ease up.

Back
Top Bottom