RIP George Floyd

Is ninja partaking in the riots and looting?

Naw, he’s hiding in a bunker in his Mom’s building wearing his MAGA hat clutching his musket waiting for his supreme leader to send troops in so he can join them. Unfortunately for him there aren’t any militias in Da Heights he could join, so he has to wait for Agent Orange to give orders.

Several other people have replied to the above post saying "WHAT?" As in what the HELL are you talking about?

Why are you trying so hard to make a comparison that isn't there? Pro sports are based on talent. Either you have it or you don't.

You can- do you see the title of this thread? Go do that in another thread and if it doesn't exist, create it.

Again, you're dying to make a comparison that isn't there.

Whatever immigrant group you identify with, struggles in america. There I said it. Are you satisfied?

This thread is about the murder of George Floyd, not a comparison of immigrant struggles.

Where are you going with that question? What does that have to do with the topic of this thread. You are doing your best in all of these posts to derail and piss people off with this nonsense you are talking.

If you have an issue with someone because you feel like they aren't respecting the group you are a part of create another thread. Nobody is trying to debate tit for tat with you about who struggles the most.

I was not talking to you, I was talking to Spitta, I am arguing his reasoning for saying things and asking how come I cant use it in another scenario if he keeps doing it.

So thanks for typing all that.

Lol, why are is it so hard for you to say immigrants struggle too? or is it a strugge only black people are allowed to be upset about? You don't have to answer, I know what your answer is lol

Funny thing about Trump is that he knows that you do not need to be a real christian, in order to be protected through christianity. Once you have enough people praying for you to succeed? You can do just about anything.

Lol, why are is it so hard for you to say immigrants struggle too? or is it a strugge only black people are allowed to be upset about? You don't have to answer, I know what your answer is lol

What are you talking about?

Please quote and post where I said that other immigrants don't struggle?

Have you suffered a concussion?

A better question is why are you making it a point to discuss the struggles of other immigrants RIGHT NOW given the climate?

The fact that the focus is on the struggle of black people is bothering you. WHY IS THAT?

AB765750-7BC1-4ACC-9D5B-A6C0D16D4A7A.jpeg

What a loser

What are you talking about?

Please quote and post where I said that other immigrants don't struggle?

Have you suffered a concussion?

I mean when you state in like this, it's kinda infered:

"Whatever immigrant group you identify with, struggles in america. There I said it. Are you satisfied? "

Seems kinda forced,maybe it's jut me.

If I suffered a concussion, I wouldn't be able to post without getting owned.

I mean when you state in like this, it's kinda infered:

"Whatever immigrant group you identify with, struggles in america. There I said it. Are you satisfied? "

Seems kinda forced,maybe it's jut me.

I said it that way because IT'S OFF TOPIC.

Your inference was incorrect.

If you want to focus on that, you are in the wrong thread.

And I stated it like that because you are doing your best to talk about something that has nothing to do with the Murder of Floyd!

Here is a letter written by the Minneapolis police union’s president to the police department. Reminds me of a chapter out of The Screwtape Letters. Will be a special place in hell for this guy.

To those of you who are NOT ALREADY christian! Be very careful of being christianized during this current climate. You are going to see more and more commercials about christian churches, more ads, and more propaganda regarding the Church and it's role in healing this country. DO NOT GO FOR IT.

They are not going to try and make you think like a Muslim, or even a Jew. They damned sure aren't going to tell you to find an African traditional religion either.

They are going to try and steer you are far away from your ancestors as possible.

Do not go for it.

Is ninja partaking in the riots and looting?

Nah it extends past his 3block radius
Several other people have replied to the above post saying "WHAT?" As in what the HELL are you talking about?

Why are you trying so hard to make a comparison that isn't there? Pro sports are based on talent. Either you have it or you don't.

You can- do you see the title of this thread? Go do that in another thread and if it doesn't exist, create it.

Again, you're dying to make a comparison that isn't there.

Whatever immigrant group you identify with, struggles in america. There I said it. Are you satisfied?

This thread is about the murder of George Floyd, not a comparison of immigrant struggles.

Where are you going with that question? What does that have to do with the topic of this thread. You are doing your best in all of these posts to derail and piss people off with this nonsense you are talking.

If you have an issue with someone because you feel like they aren't respecting the group you are a part of create another thread. Nobody is trying to debate tit for tat with you about who struggles the most.
Bro, dont even bother. Its just silly...

DC turn up started. Projectiles getting tossed. I watched this same feed last night for damn near 4 hours straight and that **** looked like a movie when the chopper came down :smh:

What is the pivot from this? Only thing I see people on social media pushing for is the petition and donations to bailout protestors.

What are the demands? I saw that post from the NAACP about policies for policing but that seemed pretty bare.

I was not talking to you, I was talking to Spitta, I am arguing his reasoning for saying things and asking how come I cant use it in another scenario if he keeps doing it.

So thanks for typing all that.

Seems like this applies to you incase you missed it.

What is the pivot from this? Only thing I see people on social media pushing for is the petition and donations to bailout protestors.

What are the demands? I saw that post from the NAACP about policies for policing but that seemed pretty bare.
That's the next step for sure. Need demands. That's the issue with not having any vocal leaders. A voice that we can send to get out full message across. Someone that everyone vibes with and feels comfortable letting be the symbol of the movement.

But of course whenever one comes up through the ranks and builds a following...their character is assassinated..or their body is.

Back
Top Bottom