RIP George Floyd

Quick quick

Farrakhan or Umar to listen to for an hour to save the world, ok go
layziegunts layziegunts , how r u holding up old man?

edit:
not trolling after the comma.

NYPD busting out all the weapons they have. Dusted off the narc whips to catch looters

nypd is so trash, & irl they really be like stereotypes in the movies n ****. **** them.

Last edited:
Seeing as how this is niketalk thought I’d share my shoes i made. I am going to wear these to the protest in Sacramento. Just a sharpie but whatever.
897F2D47-A7BE-43F5-B980-77C19C65F76E.jpeg
CE9763DD-0504-4DE9-9398-6E90A22338E6.jpeg
u black???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

The CNN correspondent Jason Carroll has a lil *** body and big *** arms like when Morty got that big *** murder arm for vengeance.

I have some qualms with the minister but I can't wait to hear his take on all of this.

Sure Louis Farrakhan is a very powerful figure but if Khalid Mohammed was alive this will be the person to listen to specially on the subject matter at hand

Besides Malcolm x this is the person that the white establishment feared in the nation of Islam

Last edited:

For all the "don't punish white people for what their ancestors did" or the classic "YOU didn't live through slavery so it shouldn't effect you."

a white 80 year old grandma isn't gonna proudly say when she was 15 her friends beat up a black girl for being in their neighborhood. So white people often think public racism and mistreatment of black Americans hasn't occurred since 1890.

Almost all black Americans who have living parents/grandparents have heard countless stories of how mistreated they were growing up. But yet, almost all white children will tell you their sweet granny Elizabeth never hurt a soul. That's because she's hiding the true history and the black elders are telling facts.

Back
Top Bottom