RIP George Floyd

Most of the dudes in Dyckman are clowns. They too love black culture but don’t love black folks and even themselves. Still living at home with their parents.

This is 100% facts. There are Dominicans and Puerto Rican's that stand up for BLM and respect their black neighbors in the community.

But there's SO many Dominicans/Puerto Ricans in NYC in general who jump on any trend the black community starts, says the N word, blasts music from black artists but let their sister bring a black man home and all hell breaks loose.

Dyckman dudes working with the Police basically.

no cant be you mean where the piff is at ?
it must be the gentrification crowd ?

This is 100% facts. There are Dominicans and Puerto Rican's that stand up for BLM and respect their black neighbors in the community.

But there's SO many Dominicans/Puerto Ricans in NYC in general who jump on any trend the black community starts, says the N word, blasts music from black artists but let their sister bring a black man home and all hell breaks loose.

This is sad but very true. Had a buddy of mine from the Bronx experience this growing up. He really liked the girl too.

I have a question which I’ve never gotten a clear answer for. You seem like someone who could give me one. Growing up, I’ve been around and addressed to as the “n” word amongst my black friends. What are your thoughts on this? Is this common? Is it acceptable? Even some women I’ve been with addressed me with the N word. Serious question.

It’s common depending on where you live and in the hood especially in nyc it’s used openly/freely by not only black but Hispanic people as well.

I’m black and I don’t use The N word myself anymore. I used it when i was a teenager until I got smartened up on the history behind it.

It seems like there weren’t a lot of looters tonight. There weren’t that many that went to Dykman.

It’s common depending on where you live and in the hood especially in nyc it’s used openly/freely by not only black but Hispanic people as well.

I’m black and I don’t use The N word myself anymore. I used it when i was a teenager until I got smartened up on the history behind it.

Tbh I’ve always felt uncomfortable being addressed N word by Hispanics. But hearing it from my black friends and women I’ve dated always confused me. Never really questioned it, just thought it was something they used as a term of endearment amongst friends. If it matters, I grew up in Queensbridge.

Tbh I’ve always felt uncomfortable being addressed N word by Hispanics. But hearing it from my black friends and women I’ve dated always confused me. Never really questioned it, just thought it was something they used as a term of endearment amongst friends. If it matters, I grew up in Queensbridge.
So you should know better then. Stop trolling

Dyckman dudes working with the Police basically.
🤨 noT really. They was shooting dice, sippin lean, loitering etc and cops was 5 feet away.

They messed up chasing the black kids away. They got ahead of themselves. I spoke to my boys.

Da mayor spoke to them that its not a black vs Hispanic thing. Its looters vs the hood thing.

holy ****, seeing American demonstration culture evolve in real time is absolutely incomparable.

just watched Seattle troops dump tear gas into active traffic to break up a peaceful protest.

the freedom fighters deployed HK TECH as seen here, THEY LEARNED THAT THIS WEEK!

Protestors in Hong Kong working together to put out tear gas ...

ive felt uncomfortable as well. Especially when black folks use it. I don’t go around correcting everyone because I’d be tired and it’s their 1st amendment right of course but it’s just annoying.

🤨 noT really. They was shooting dice, sippin lean, loitering etc and cops was 5 feet away.

They messed up chasing the black kids away. They got ahead of themselves. I spoke to my boys.

Da mayor spoke to them that its not a black vs Hispanic thing. Its looters vs the hood thing.

I would hope so. I stand corrected. Blue doesn’t care about black nor brown. And I’ll be there tomorrow for my nutcrackers. Thank you.

It just makes me upset when black and brown folks are in conflict with each other instead of uniting and taking white supremacy head on. I’ve been in plenty of rooms in my lifetime where black and brown folks congregate and it’s a magical thing. We won’t always see eye to eye but we have to understand that white supremacy sees nothing but white supremacy, so it makes no sense to try to “one up” each other

It just makes me upset when black and brown folks are in conflict with each other instead of uniting and taking white supremacy head on. I’ve been in plenty of rooms in my lifetime where black and brown folks congregate and it’s a magical thing. We won’t always see eye to eye but we have to understand that white supremacy sees nothing but white supremacy, so it makes no sense to try to “one up” each other

Man where were you 3 hours ago lol.

I share your sentiment

It's sad that people have died to a disease that could have had a lower impact in the US if Trump did something.

That said, NYPD is not slick at all... imagine being that depraved to use COVID-19 deaths to avoid being reported by citizens. I want to say unbelievable, but I'd be a fool to think that.

These dudes out here in plain sight admitting they're covering their badge numbers and using COVID as an excuse. That **** is ****in wild man

Man where were you 3 hours ago lol.

I share your sentiment

Replying to about 30 text messages in regards to tonight’s events. :lol:.

the Dyckman events, I got the citizens app blowing up on my phone, this year is one for the history books i swear.

and I’m glad you feel the same way. Life is too short For all this craziness.

Back
Top Bottom