RIP George Floyd

Dyckman is a little different, the shopping strip is literally less then a block away to one block away from peoples cribs and project buildings. They don’t even need to leave the crib to be at the stores practically.

i dont know about the rest of the country but nyc has slowed down compared to 2 nights ago

2 to 3 hours ago it was busy as past nights
also it just started to rain

Last edited:
i dont know about the rest of the country but nyc has slowed down compared to 2 nights ago

2 to 3 hours ago it was bust as past nights
also it just started to rain

They tear gassing ****** down at the white house. dude hosting the live stream said it's that remix too. they weren't using it last night.

They too love black culture but don’t love black folks and even themselves.

Ish boring tonight. I was looking forward to watching more chaos.

for real. It’s been crazy.

Dominicans on dyckman and all throughout the heights drop the n bomb excessively, I thought this was common knowledge to nyers.

Clowns. Now if you call them the s—k then they complain or they accuse you of trying to strip them of their identity.

Last edited:
1591160014261.png

also, one time for the street medics tending to demonstrators for free in their spare hours...not only because pandemic, but you are not getting paid to risk your life in a cop riot like any other C-C-C-CURFEW BREAKER

Most of the dudes in Dyckman are clowns. They too love black culture but don’t love black folks and even themselves. Still living at home with their parents.

for real. It’s been crazy.

Clowns. Now if you call them the s—k then they complain or they accuse you of trying to strip them of their identity.

I have a question which I’ve never gotten a clear answer for. You seem like someone who could give me one. Growing up, I’ve been around and addressed to as the “n” word amongst my black friends. What are your thoughts on this? Is this common? Is it acceptable? Even some women I’ve been with addressed me with the N word. Serious question.

Ben and Jerry’s got Tariq Nasheed retweeting their statement. 2020 is wild.
And Ben and Jerry's just dropped one of the hottest kicks in the last decade. The world is different now lol. This feels like the fake future they had in back to the future 2.

I have a question which I’ve never gotten a clear answer for. You seem like someone who could give me one. Growing up, I’ve been around and addressed to as the “n” word amongst my black friends. What are your thoughts on this? Is this common? Is it acceptable? Even some women I’ve been with addressed me with the N word. Serious question.
You’re back in here to troll?

Back
Top Bottom