RIP George Floyd

A9D7CF0C-7497-427F-8EF9-1753C186FAC9.jpeg

Here’s another testament to white supremacy within police. Bob Kroll, head of Mpls Police Union rallied for Trump and was voted in by his union members with an overwhelming majority in their most recent vote.

Since when have Republicans ever supported union labor and vice versa? But the MPD head of union is a major trump supporter...

Calls for his resignation picking up momentum.

ive seen this video and seen all the NYC Hispanic bartending mamis that get their body’s done to emulate black American women to attract black men away from them, say absolutely nothing about the injustice of the same black people (and black men) that try so hard to emulate and look like us.

I,ve seen the Hispanic dudes in NYC have the same sentiment as these scum bags for protecting a place none of these bastards own property in, just living generation to generation in run down apartment buildings thinking that **** cool but it’s not.

black family I’m tired of making this statement over and over again but I will conindie to say it... THERE AINT BO BLACK AND BROWN COALITIO, STOP SAYING PEOPLE OF COLOR AND INCLUDING THESE ANTI-BLACK BUMS.

im sick of it, and if there’s any one offended, don’t come at me get at ya peoples who keep trying to include themselves in our plight when it’s convenient but secretly think that they are better and have vitriol for the my people who paved the way for y’all to be here, point blank.

This moment should never be forgotten. And lays bare the irony of people claiming what happened to George Floyd was “wrong”, but see nothing wrong with this. And that is a lot of white people and trump supporters.

These protest are literally about police brutality. How can you in a speech moments before....express fake sympathy....invoking George Floyd’s name....and seconds later....deploy police and military force against unarmed, peaceful civilians. Not only is that a clear abuse of power, it’s a real time example of naked hypocrisy, dishonesty and blasphemy.

A (supposedly) “black” trump supporter like dwalk31 dwalk31 could only say this was a “bad look”. Disgusting.

this man understands and it’s not worth looting rioting or protesting For more Innocent people to die from this disease

Racism is the biggest disease EVER; covid19 is a virus.

So what are you suggesting, if you feel we shouldn’t protest due to the covid19 pandemic?

Prolong it until next year, while we continue to watch public executions of Black people?

im 100% for payback from what happened to George Floyd it’s just that people that are sick or have low immunity shouldn’t be sacrificed for it because someone wants free Gucci Or Nike’s

You are absolutely correct - then those that are sick and have low immunity should stay home.

Last edited:

a bit of context from the homey who organized in dyckman last night.

yes some of my people tend to side with the oppressor becuase the brainwash is real, but many and i many of us know what we are, and how we came to be.

Them? Do they even plan on getting the other 3? And of course lost in this is the cops in KY. With the report of Lane asking Chauvin several times do you want to get your knee of him, are we going to roll him over on his side, I think an upgrade to at least 2nd degree is possible.

Saw a few peaceful protests mid day in Oklahoma City, and Norman PD is out there kneeling and chopping it up with the OU people being lead by Trae Young. The city PD is not for the **** though, they had the streets barricade off about 1/4 mile radius around the department and courthouse and HEAVY presence. I was viewing some apartments

Saw some agitators who weren't black and clearly weren't from here, attacking the Bombing Memorial and some graffiti was done to local businesses, including some minority owned, but from what I saw wasn't a whole lot more destruction than that

Racism is the biggest disease ever, covid19 is a virus.

So what are you suggesting, if you feel we shouldn’t protest due to the covid19 pandemic?

Prolong it until next year, while we continue to watch public executions of Black people?

You are absolutely correct - then those that are sick and have low immunity should stay home.

So were just gonna forget the whole “stay home cause its not about you, its about those who are vulnerable you can spread it to”?

Im all for the protests, just a weird time with covid.

a bit of context from the homey who organized in dyckman last night.

yes some of my people tend to side with the oppressor becuase the brainwash is real, but many and i many of us know what we are, and how we came to be.

NAH we aint buying this anymore sorry, not sorry. Too many Hispanic people have anti-black agendas And rhetoric. The way that we police and ostracize c**ns and bed w*nches in our community is the same energy that we need Hispanics to do their community. And this dude did NONE of that so buddy need to save the we all bleed the same talk

Back
Top Bottom