RIP George Floyd

johk9dx5rl251.jpg
Haha. Trash league. My interest for this sport was already waining. I’m good now. My Sunday’s gonna be way more productive.

My sincerest apologies on the 50-80 closed minded Dominicans in Washington Heights. They completely forgot about the 90s riots and the police brutality we endured and ensure still.
Screenshot_20200603-035045.png

Screenshot_20200603-033227.png

Screenshot_20200603-033255.png

Screenshot_20200603-033349.png

As a Dominican myself who was born there, I have read about all the ******** that Trujillo did. How he took in Jews so he can make the Dominican Republic look "more white". Funny how his mom was hatian and yet wanted them all dead :smh:

******* ashamed by him :smh:

Cuz I like peace. Go ahead and call me a sucka, I don't care.
“I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.”

The 2 generations before us suffered and fough so we can have the opportunities we have. I feel like we should be able to stand on their shoulders for our kids.

Here’s another testament to white supremacy within police. Bob Kroll, head of Mpls Police Union rallied for Trump and was voted in by his union members with an overwhelming majority in their most recent vote.

Since when have Republicans ever supported union labor and vice versa? But the MPD head of union is a major trump supporter...

Calls for his resignation picking up momentum.

Exactly. My union is all FDT. They will straight up say it too and piss the members off. They dgaf.

just goes to show you how it’s all controlled by who will let them be the most racist.

Back
Top Bottom