RIP George Floyd

1509FE08-994E-40C6-8F17-A8328C94B6C6.jpeg

He's running against black progressive Jamaal Bowman

Dude lives in Maryland most of the year. They need to get his carpet bagging *** out of office.

1509FE08-994E-40C6-8F17-A8328C94B6C6.jpeg
Here is the website of the brother running against him in the primary...
https://www.bowmanforcongress.com/

Primary is June 23rd.

Great way for him to not have to worry about getting press for an election, is to vote his *** out.

They can but not sure they will.

Murder 1 - Planned it in advance
Murder 2 - Didn't pre-plan it but meant to do it
Murder 3 - Wasn't the intent but you killed a man by being reckless

Personally I feel he knew what the **** he was doing and would vote guilty on 2 but I kinda get it from the DA's perspective. They can't mess this up. Going with 2 is risky bc it only takes one juror to feel like he was just over aggressive but didn't mean to kill him and you get a hung jury. I'd rather them be conservative and guarantee a conviction than go a level up and run the risk of not getting a conviction. I understand those that want more, just know there are risks associated with it.
thought i would share. Good to hear someone on CNN clarify what we were discussing. With it now being 2nd degree, its not all or nothing. The jury can say he's not guilty of 2nd degree but say hes guilty of 3rd degree.

Had it been all or nothing, I think that scum bag had a chance to get off.

Most football players are clowns.

I think it's because they've been treated like chattel their whole lives.

In the NBA you have your Steve Kerr's and Popovich's, where are they in the NFL or college football? Pete Carroll? Nick Saban has to hide being a liberal in Alabama. Dabo Sweeney will say some crazy stuff and they still can't wait to sign their signature. Fangino saying the NFL is fine, with a couple of black coaches, no black GM's and the Kaepernick situation.

tough question here:
how far are some of us gonna take this?
cause dudes gonna go back to watching the NFL and openly spend their money on team merch
ppl gonna still eat at wendys, chick fil a, in n out etc...
ppl will still be entering raffles for off-white shoes
etc...

does that water down support for social justice ?
I ain’t watch the nfl in years
**** the nfl

Back
Top Bottom