RIP George Floyd

Nobody from Minneapolis is shocked. Liberal hypocrisy (Speaking to Elected officials) has gone on for years. Was on the phone with my Pops who still lives there, he says if they don't convict on murder charges the entire city will burn.

St. Paul is burning now.

hope your pops isn’t by any of it.

Yeah he's laying the groundwork for some ****ery.
One of the reasons why Rome fell...

5. Government corruption and political instability
If Rome’s sheer size made it difficult to govern, ineffective and inconsistent leadership only served to magnify the problem. Being the Roman emperor had always been a particularly dangerous job, but during the tumultuous second and third centuries it nearly became a death sentence. Civil war thrust the empire into chaos, and more than 20 men took the throne in the span of only 75 years, usually after the murder of their predecessor. The Praetorian Guard—the emperor’s personal bodyguards—assassinated and installed new sovereigns at will, and once even auctioned the spot off to the highest bidder. The political rot also extended to the Roman Senate, which failed to temper the excesses of the emperors due to its own widespread corruption and incompetence.

You good bro? I know you stay in the Paul.

yeah I’m good, I stay off Robert far enough where it’s just houses so I think it will be straight over here. Idk if it really goes down I’ll just stay at the crib tomorrow to be safe.

my girl was just at work and Richfield is also getting torn up now.

Thank goodness that I am not the only one here who is willing to stand up to this bullspit, while on this site.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom