RIP George Floyd

no more protesters???
damn if u out there stay out there
keep ur foot on their neck

I just rolled down the street and it was a ghost town as far as pedestrian traffic. I think the National guard cleared everyone out, I was working close to my house and I saw their helicopters landing over here. Me and my co worker went home because we live right here by where another target got ****** up but everyone is gone...

People are quick to protest reopening stores and some protest wearing a mask which sounds "right" to them. It sounds absurd to others.

Can you protestors use the same type of energy for another man's cause? Police violence or mass shootings? Why are stores being looted or destroyed then?

This cockroach has as many murders on his hands as a mob or cartel hitman, but is being protected, in his own home.

Biggest gang in the world. Buncha terrorists. **** all of em, no matter what country they are in. **** em all.
Are there pics or videos of this taking place?

People are quick to protest reopening stores and some protest wearing a mask which sounds "right" to them. It sounds absurd to others.

Can you protestors use the same type of energy for another man's cause? Police violence or mass shootings? Why are stores being looted or destroyed then?

They won't. All they care about is maintaining their cushy lives where their biggest concerns are tanning their leathery skin at their feces infested beaches, going to Buffalo Wild Wings to yell at TVs with their grease covered fingers, "styling" their rat's nest hair, and finding size 42 jeans at Ross because no other store carries sizes for these inbreds. As long as they can do that, they don't give a damn about what happens to anyone else.

"Don't Tread On Me" means "Don't interrupt my fat @#$@ lifestyle" , otherwise they'd be out protesting against police officers murdering American citizens.

The people protesting this and the people protesting lockdowns are 2 totally different people.

whats yall gun laws out there
why aint folks strolling down the street with them

you can have whatever

Idk why, people have guns. They just don’t have them out like that. Someone will shoot you whether it’s the crowd or the police.

I know it’s going down on university too.

the Verizon store got shot up, bet university is burnt down by the morning.
Yeah it going down on university is understandable. Green line to minneapolis runs along it and stuff is always going on down there.

Back
Top Bottom