RIP George Floyd

I am so angry, I would love wrap my hands around one of these racists neck, then choke the life out of him. I’ve been raised understanding the true history of this country. My Grandmother kept the Jet Magazine which featured the story of Emmitt Till, open casket shots, with Emmitt’s mother wanting the whole world to see what these racist devils had done. My own family is in the Library of Congress, as one of the three Black families, that know the country our African ancestors had been stolen from. My family owns the plantation where we were captive now, and I have spent summers there feeling the presence of the pain, the history, of that land. I’ve seen the whipping post. I’ve seen the trees...the land has been in my family’s possession for one hundred years. So here is the deal, I am hoping that this younger generation can do what earlier generations have failed to do, so I do not have to go out, then making my wants come true.

Atlanta Don't Give AF: They Riding Tanks!

d2dmote-39d69ea5-9df2-4912-9421-a314e984dd48.GIF

Oregon Chief Apologizes After Video Shows Officer Telling Armed Alleged 'Proud Boys' To Shelter Inside To Avoid Arrest From Curfew

I am so angry, I would love wrap my hands around one of these racists neck, then choke the life out of him. I’ve been raised understanding the true history of this country. My Grandmother kept the Jet Magazine which featured the story of Emmitt Till, open casket shots, with Emmitt’s mother wanting the whole world to see what these racist devils had done. My own family is in the Library of Congress, as one of the three Black families, that know the country our African ancestors had been stolen from. My family owns the plantation where we were captive now, and I have spent summers there feeling the presence of the pain, the history, of that land. I’ve seen the whipping post. I’ve seen the trees...the land has been in my family’s possession for one hundred years. So here is the deal, I am hoping that this younger generation can do what earlier generations have failed to do, so I do not have to go out, then making my wants come true.

I am angry too fam. Why haven't you sent back the Coal Gang Questionnaire? #4COALSMEN

lets also not act like they dont try and hide it either
cant tell u the amount of folks never heard of BWS
or Tuskegee experiment
and countless other things the government
has done to harmed black folks
they try and take away our accomplishments in books
hell even taking the image of god away from what we know he should look like
do to the region
and change him to a blue eyed blond haired dude

Totally agree man. But aside from the trash education system that only caters to pro-white American history, it's also their upbringing. You think these old white grandparents/parents telling the younger generations of the atrocities they witnessed growing up? Even if they lived in progressive northern states, they still saw news and videos of the wrongdoings against the black community.

But when little Cindy asks about the decades their elders have experienced, all they discuss is the positive things and omit the things that'll make them question their history.

I still think rather then rushing back to normalcy the players of the NBA need to sit this season out and not give these people that big outlet( distraction that people are asking for). Everybody love Ali but dont nobody wanna take that step to join him and Kap. RIP the great one Muhammad Ali

And no I dont accept Drew Brees apology nor goddell statement.

Shaq and Chuck just joined the biscuit boy team

JUST joined???

:rofl:

I still think rather then rushing back to normalcy the players of the NBA need to sit this season out and not give these people that big outlet( distraction that people are asking for). Everybody love Ali but dont nobody wanna take that step to join him and Kap. RIP the great one Muhammad Ali

And no I dont accept Drew Brees apology nor goddell statement.

Shaq and Chuck just joined the biscuit boy team

If we're gonna keep it 1000000% real, majority of people regardless of race would sell out their own people in 1.3 seconds for the right price. Athletes will go out there and wear a BLM armband in solidarity, or kneel before games, put a fist up during the anthem, etc. but no way all the stars of the league leaving millions on the table for the cause. That's just a fact whether we wanna accept it or not.

As a white guy. I been thinking what can I do. I have been calling other white folk out on racist bs when I see it for as long as i can remember, but I don’t really do much else besides just trying to be a good person and treating people with dignity and respect. I feel like I need to do something though, besides posting something on ig or something, like actually do something to help the cause. Genuinely asking, appreciate any advice.

I just donated to my favorite organization that fights for equal justice, https://support.eji.org/give/153413/#!/donation/checkout

And support your local black businesses

If we're gonna keep it 1000000% real, majority of people regardless of race would sell out their own people in 1.3 seconds for the right price. Athletes will go out there and wear a BLM armband in solidarity, or kneel before games, put a fist up during the anthem, etc. but no way all the stars of the league leaving millions on the table for the cause. That's just a fact whether we wanna accept it or not.
Some are making 40+ million a year. For 8 months of work. No way people leave that. They'll pic their battles. They'll show support. They won't actually flex their weight because they KNOW the umbrella companies will cut ties and demonize them quick and easy. So they'll do reposts and fluffy captions but they wont do anything real to turn off the white people and actual attack they system. They won't turn off the white people by saying I'm just working with black folks moving forward or creating for just black people. Or putting all of your bread together with other rich black people and starting their own banks or credit unions. They won't repost Malcolm x or Huey p. They won't actually say **** all this **** and plant the real seeds for trees they'll never be able to enjoy the shade from.

Not blaming them, we all make our own decisions based on what were comfortable with..but..just saying..because of the disinterest in true sacrifice...the stand they take is fluff.

Some are making 40+ million a year. For 8 months of work. No way people leave that. They'll pic their battles. They'll show support. They won't actually flex their weight because they KNOW the umbrella companies will cut ties and demonize them quick and easy. So they'll do reposts and fluffy captions but they wont do anything real to turn off the white people and actual attack they system. They won't turn off the white people by saying I'm just working with black folks moving forward or creating for just black people. Or putting all of your bread together with other rich black people and starting their own banks or credit unions. They won't repost Malcolm x or Huey p. They won't actually say **** all this **** and plant the real seeds for trees they'll never be able to enjoy the shade from.

Not blaming them, we all make our own decisions based on what were comfortable with..but..just saying..because of the disinterest in true sacrifice...the stand they take is fluff.
folks are P

Back
Top Bottom