RIP George Floyd

Dude is in over his head. Coach has all the power. When I was going into college I had some tools but you just don't have the tools to dismantle a clear arm of white supremacy by yourself. Especially with the "I should have come to him like a man" stuff. Coach should have come to you like a man if he had a problem with black people having full rights, and not worn some shirt supporting a network that clearly doesn't believe that, and would be happy to have black folks in chains again. Shame on that administration for not firing that coach or making the coach explain that damn tshirt. Disgusting.
Gundy wouldn’t be fired for the same reason Arkansas fans didn’t wanna fire Bobby Petrino despite being caught up in an affair and lying about it. Winning is the only thing that matters School boosters. Dabo wouldn’t enjoy the same luxury if he didn’t have the success he’s had the last few years.

Apparently some NYPD cops were "poisoned" at a shake shack. Some dude supposedly put sanitizer powder into their drinks and they got sick. Hoping it's false because we don't need distractions and reasons for people to point fingers at BLM

Apparently some NYPD cops were "poisoned" at a shake shack. Some dude supposedly put sanitizer powder into their drinks and they got sick. Hoping it's false because we don't need distractions and reasons for people to point fingers at BLM
My brother was a cop for a bit but moved on to the Fire Department. He remains in a group chat with some guys he went to the academy with and he just told me this. The text said it was bleach or drano. We'll see how true this is.

My brother was a cop for a bit but moved on to the Fire Department. He remains in a group chat with some guys he went to the academy with and he just told me this. The text said it was bleach or drano. We'll see how true this is.

it wouldn't shock me if true but too many variables got me skeptical. For one, there's cameras in the back of every Fast food place. If they put bleach in their drink, it would be on video. It also takes a fairly long time (about a week or more) to get the report from the hospital detailing what caused you to be "poisoned."

Then, all food in NYC is order ahead pickup only. How would someone know they were cops from an online order? Then there's the question of the coworkers seeing and not saying anything. There's too many suspicious details that make me think they're making **** up and it was just food poisoning that they're spinning to gain sympathy

QXKRBLy (1).gif

Starting to look like war out there in a lot of places, stay safe to everyone out there to the front lines :emoji_fist:

Go figure those domestic terrorists can still get treated with kid gloves even after attempted murder in broad daylight...

Luckily for them they didn't fall sleep in a drive thru while black

Dudes showing up strapped to shoot at protestors. And he's claiming to be a sheriffs son. can't say I'm surprised but must've been scary AF for the people in that crowd.

it wouldn't shock me if true but too many variables got me skeptical. For one, there's cameras in the back of every Fast food place. If they put bleach in their drink, it would be on video. It also takes a fairly long time (about a week or more) to get the report from the hospital detailing what caused you to be "poisoned."

Then, all food in NYC is order ahead pickup only. How would someone know they were cops from an online order? Then there's the question of the coworkers seeing and not saying anything. There's too many suspicious details that make me think they're making **** up and it was just food poisoning that they're spinning to gain sympathy
A simple toxicology test would reveal if any chemicals are in their system. But I’m with you, I’m going to give Shake Shack the BOTD on this one.

Back
Top Bottom