RIP George Floyd

Did the mayor or police chief of Atlanta actually liken the city to Wakanda? Or are we just riffing on the mayor’s assertion that Atlanta is a white supremacy free zone?

Did the mayor or police chief of Atlanta actually liken the city to Wakanda? Or are we just riffing on the mayor’s assertion that Atlanta is a white supremacy free zone?
T.i. called it wakanda...publicly. with a straight face. And did the chest bump ****. 🤡.

It was an embarrassment. He may or may not even live in Atlanta. And if he does, it's the white part in a 5+ million dollar house. It's wakanda for him, or whatever tf make believe marvel sound stage wakanda is.

OldRealisticAppaloosa-small.gif

giphy (40).gif

if evidence turns up that some or all of these "suicides" were actually homicides, get the straps ready because Civil War the Sequel is on its way.

Just to clarify the one in houston he was Hispanic and apparently the fam said he was indeed suicidal

I know of the 2 in Cali what are the other 2???!!

So I guess they defunded themselves.

I think, it means. I guess, imagine someone promised you 10,000 dollars, but instead of giving you the money, go lay on your couch for 1000 hours instead. Oh because, everyone's getting the same deal, you can only lay on your couch for two and a half hour a week.

Last edited:
Comp time is still paid time off. They just wont get the extra OT they were hoping for. Greasy *** pigs.

I mean they getting paid for their regular hours, they was trying to cash in on being useless at the protests to get extra OT money....Like you said F em, they dont deserve any extras
You take away the systemic racism and rampant biased murders, it’s not a bad gig. I wouldn’t mind getting paid to do nothing all day and on top of that having government benefits. With that said **** the popo pigs

Spotted this online
——
Of particular note are 18 sworn LAFD employees who each earned more than $200,000 in overtime pay last year and 11 civilian employees who each earned more than $100,000 in overtime. One Firefighter and one Traffic Officer nearly tripled their regular pay in overtime alone by cataloging 5,616 and 3,702 overtime hours, respectively. According to those figures, 64 percent of that Firefighter’s year and 42 percent of the Traffic Officer’s was spent working overtime. Although my office concluded that departments properly approved and substantiated the majority of sworn and civilian overtime, there is clearly a need for better oversight and regulation to improve staffing, protect City employees from burnout and fatigue, and ensure that taxpayer funds are spent effectively.
——-l

there’s gotta be a better system. It feels like they know how to game the system.
the link came from here

$470milion was spent all of last year in OT. $40 million spent in a week is crazy. They were well within their rights to change up how OT works. I wonder how the union takes to call outs and such.

It’s always felt very sly and weasel like seeing so much OT approved for all companies Big and small.
So it looks like their OT will just be 1.5x time Now. You can work 6 hours of OT to basically earn a 9hr home shift. Doesn’t seem worth it. Maybe cops will just do their 8 hr shift and call it quits. It sounds like they’re just calling in/out of work. Their incentives to work are going away. Poor guys.

This means they were working for free?? Don’t really understand
They basically get extra vacation hours
For the hours they worked
But it will still and can still be cashed out
So they getting money regardless
Many jobs let u work ot and accrue comp time
Instead of ot if u choose
So this ain’t nothing to me

Back
Top Bottom