RIP George Floyd

Spotted this online
——
Of particular note are 18 sworn LAFD employees who each earned more than $200,000 in overtime pay last year and 11 civilian employees who each earned more than $100,000 in overtime. One Firefighter and one Traffic Officer nearly tripled their regular pay in overtime alone by cataloging 5,616 and 3,702 overtime hours, respectively. According to those figures, 64 percent of that Firefighter’s year and 42 percent of the Traffic Officer’s was spent working overtime. Although my office concluded that departments properly approved and substantiated the majority of sworn and civilian overtime, there is clearly a need for better oversight and regulation to improve staffing, protect City employees from burnout and fatigue, and ensure that taxpayer funds are spent effectively.
——-l

there’s gotta be a better system. It feels like they know how to game the system.
the link came from here

$470milion was spent all of last year in OT. $40 million spent in a week is crazy. They were well within their rights to change up how OT works. I wonder how the union takes to call outs and such.

It’s always felt very sly and weasel like seeing so much OT approved for all companies Big and small.
So it looks like their OT will just be 1.5x time Now. You can work 6 hours of OT to basically earn a 9hr home shift. Doesn’t seem worth it. Maybe cops will just do their 8 hr shift and call it quits. It sounds like they’re just calling in/out of work. Their incentives to work are going away. Poor guys.
California OT is any thing after 8hrs in the day
is time and a half
And anything after 12hrs is double time
Anything after 40/hrs week is time and a half
And anything after ur 6th day
of straight working is double time

Dude ate that. Like a mosquito bite

Those scum all need to die slow

There were only 70 protestors apparently... Whole town racist as ****.

Props to my guy for going against the grain and standing his ground.

With that Roy Nelson chin if he started swinging he could have probably cleared out the whole block :lol:

Last edited:

I call bull****. They probably were trump supporters who have been mixing bleach with their mouth wash ever since that idiot said we should look into using disinfectant on the inside of our bodies. That **** finally caught up to them.

zoyjcppor7551.jpg

Cue the meltdown from the 'blue lives matter'/pro-fash crowd :lol:

They've been co-opting the punisher logo unironically to feel like badasses for years only for the creator to argue it stands for everything they despise :lol: :pimp:. He's compared it to a federal government building flying the congederate flag in the past :rofl:

If they knew the character they'd know he also stands for everything they hate like justice and protecting the vulnerable.

Happy to see cops are leaving the force left and right. Saving taxpayers physical and financial abuse.

they should get into masonry or carpentry.

But they will probabaly be mercenaries or hired guns and work oversees, getting high on killings kids on foreign land instead.

Happy to see cops are leaving the force left and right. Saving taxpayers physical and financial abuse.

they should get into masonry or carpentry.

But they will probabaly be mercenaries or hired guns and work oversees, getting high on killings kids on foreign land instead.

yea right these are bottom of the barrel dudes that couldn’t hack it elsewhere so they decided to join the force. We are not talking about ex operators here :lol:

Still maintain that cops were gargling with bleach and it finally caught up with them after weeks of doing it. Idiots.....

funny i just saw a video of a Police dept LT. being stopped for clearly being intoxicated.
He was smirking. Not complying. Not listening. Even the cops called him boss.

they were reasoning with him about being hancuffed. Eventually they handcuffed him arms forward and he sat shotgun.

****in pigs sure do pick they battles.

Back
Top Bottom