RIP George Floyd

Was fired after 19 years, 1 shy of qualifying for her pension, for intervening when a white cop had a black man in a chokehold. ***** *** rookie cops in Minnesota, with no pension to lose, just went a long with the execution though.

oiwgm56cb9551.jpg

Interview panel would have to be blindfolded also for it to really make a difference.

Man found hanging from tree in Houston

Hmmm

The latest development follows the report of another hanging that emerged this week. A man described by Houston's police chief as "Hispanic/Caucasian" was discovered Monday hanging from a tree in the Shady Acres neighborhood of Houston, Texas. The death has been described by the Houston Police Department as an "apparent suicide."

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0200615-4zfuq3h6zfdwtikirg3qaiurky-story.html[/URL]

A dead man was found hanging from a tree in the Shady Acres community of Houston on Monday in what police reportedly called an apparent homicide.

Somebody either lying, baiting or jumping to conclusions. It’s not in local news at all..

Nicola A. Menzie (@namenzie) Tweeted:
Pastor Louie Giglio, rapper Lecrae and Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy "had an honest conversation about race and the Church" on June 14.

Here's an example of why words and their meanings matter.

"White Privilege" vs. "White Blessings" https://t.co/VkSP6RP0t1

College athletes be some of the biggest biscuit boys. They aint about that take a stand life. Many of them been known these coaches are racist and put up with their nonsense. So many HBCUs would love to have them and would treat them with respect. Many HBCUs have D1 sports programs too. Facilities can’t compare to powerhouse programs, but we can build up our facilities to compete. If you have the talent you will be seen and we could increase the visibility of HBCUs.

College athletes be some of the biggest biscuit boys. They aint about that take a stand life. Many of them been known these coaches are racist and put up with their nonsense. So many HBCUs would love to have them and would treat them with respect. Many HBCUs have D1 sports programs too. Facilities can’t compare to powerhouse programs, but we can build up our facilities to compete. If you have the talent you will be seen and we could increase the visibility of HBCUs.

If they were down with the cause and most of them migrated to HBCU’s abroad the level of competition would def rise.

Random story;

When a cousin of mine was little kid, they moved to Alabama to stay with my uncle for like 4 months. (long story)

My uncle was working for a software company and they got him a house or something in a suburb.

(what's funny is my cousin literally doesn't remember seeing a single black person. and they were enrolled in elementary school didn't have a single black classmate.)

(and this is Birmingham Alabama, not like some white rural town. )

anyways

every morning a lady would walk her dog in front of the house and would have the dog take a **** on the lawn and wouldn't pick it up. Like clockwork danm near every morning there'd be dog **** on the lawn. My uncle is a passive, non confrontational guy so he never said anything.

My mom on the other hand is the opposite lol, she willing and ready at all times for the confrontation.

So when she got there she immediately confronted the lady, they got into a giant shouting match, and the police end up getting called them. but luckily nothing ended up happening, my mom got the lady to take her dog **** somewhere else.

But I look back on that situation and think maaaan it could have gone different.

and it made me think of that recent Jon Stewert line.

"The police in america are enforcing segregation"

If they were down with the cause and most of them migrated to HBCU’s abroad the level of competition would def rise.
There’s always a few HBCUs that make it to the NCAA tournament every year. I’m sure that number would increase and moare teams will win games in the tournament if brothers started going to HBCUs. For basketball there are dudes who go overseas or take internships for a year before they enter the draft. Going to an HBCU for a year or more won’t kill someone’s draft stock if they got talent.

Wow. And I’m not even related to you and I’m annoyed. Why does her aunt have to argue with another woman about her dog ****ting on her/your uncle’s lawn? As a grown adult it should ingrained in your head not to do something like that.

now if the roles were reversed, that woman would’ve been writing a letter of complaint to the community board there.

Wow. And I’m not even related to you and I’m annoyed. Why does her aunt have to argue with another woman about her dog ****ting on her/your uncle’s lawn? As a grown adult it should ingrained in your head not to do something like that.

now if the roles were reversed, that woman would’ve been writing a letter of complaint to the community board there.
I went off on this dude once for not picking up his dog ****, cuz id see it every single time on my walk home from the gym. He told me to **** off and mind my business i said how about i come to your home and **** on your lawn then

Apparently dude worked at one of those dog grooming places and was walking clients dogs. Dude must have been shook i was gonna get him fired from his job cuz he apologized to me next time he saw me :lol:. He introduced himself to me as Peter or something, i never gave him my name. Id just call him by a different name everytime hed talk to me. Hey Patrick, Phillip, Parker.

A lot of white people move to these neighborhoods to get away from any minority. Racism is in their blood, so seeing a black person in their neighborhood ticks them off. They need to feel on top so they do dumb petty **** like that.

These are the type where no video, history lesson, protest, or riot will ever change their mind. Better to avoid them at all costs.

Sounds exactly like the :emoji_pig_nose: who murdered George Floyd...

Yet another thing that's needs to be burned down and completely overhauled,the complaint system when it comes to misconduct.

How anyone can receive multiple, let alone a dozen, complaints regarding their job performance and still be allowed to perform said job like nothing is absurd and would be totally unacceptable in ANY other job and industry in the public or private sector :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom