RIP George Floyd

Just realized that the burning of the police precinct could lead them to "tamper" with a lot of cases given that "evidence" could've been burned down. This could lead to more corruptness smh

Doubt it. Defense attorneys will have a field day getting cases chucked out if there's any ambiguity regarding how physical evidence was handled during this.

giphy.gif

the camera with the cnn logo and attached camera crew wasn't proof enough? the press credentials weren't enough that you had to arrest the man on camera while a white reporter was standing a few feet away?
utter bs. they were flexin for the world

anchor is black, so MPLS PD thought he was schemin. Not real anchor. and to MAGA, cnn is fake news. and fake news is illegal.

Qualified Immunity. Once this is upheld for them, then we will see the real riots.

I heard lemon talking about he understands the anger but not the actions. I'm not rolling
did he? i didnt catch him tonight.

i'm waiting for a broadcast to break the story that there's under cover agents and provacateurs in the crowd inciting riots...

might be too real for the news though.

thank goodness for twitter.

As an aside I do like seeing Sara Sidner.
I just hope she stays safe. They got her right in the middle of it all. it looked like Beirut in the vid yesterday. She almost got hit with a flash bang on camera. dude picked it up and threw it back like Uncharted 3

I just hope she stays safe. They got her right in the middle of it all. it looked like Beirut in the vid yesterday. She almost got hit with a flash bang on camera. dude picked it up and threw it back like Uncharted 3
She’s a champ Fam, I think she once got hit in the head with a rock, recovered and kept reporting, plus she knows she’s a thick girl.

Back
Top Bottom