4847A1D4-6584-49F7-959C-40331F9F0D83.jpeg
B1744EDE-39FC-476E-8289-E68B8E4D92FE.jpeg
E173DF5D-7F54-4110-92F5-B75B32F9A997.jpeg
773B88D2-3F0B-4D92-B97B-75774AE0E191.jpeg
83A2D29E-ABCD-4A9D-B40F-98837073209C.jpeg
70AB57B9-F738-4DC7-B787-92775EF03DF1.jpeg
EC6B847A-0EA3-464F-B279-4FAEEA79A91A.jpeg
A29A1F41-ADBD-4DB4-8E49-7363A7DB3998.jpeg

This brought me to tears man, beautiful. People who live and grew up here know this is all for a cause!

All these suburbanites speaking nonsense, as usual people telling on themselves. I can't go to Target was a legit concern my boy said he heard.
That's the kind of solidarity that moves the needle in the long run imo, seeing all the different minority groups together, and a lot of white folks, standing together in Minny last night was moving to see.

That's why the authorities always want to try to infiltrate and disperse those demonstrations from the offset regardless of whether they're 'peaceful' or not,they're scared ****less of any form of unity from the other side

Anyone in here have cop family and/or friends? If so, what is their reaction to this?
Most of my homies who are LEO are not the standard cops and they think chauvin should be TOS. But I do have some dudes doing the usual cops can do no wrong dance

Someone said this on FB and just wanted it mention it here.
Since when was an intense investigation needed just to make an arrest. Don't they arrest people off of just suspicion all the time?
Hell people have been arrest off of just he said she said or even made up charges.
MPD is in shambles. Them arresting the CNN reporter with the quickness proves this.

Whatever happened to that one cop NTer? Think he was from Hawaii iirc

Haven't see heard from him in a while it feels like

Man, when carrot face gets elected again for four more years this country is over. Every city just gonna burn to the ground in protest. He's the worst human to ever exist in our country's history.
He's blatantly telling everyone that the election is gonna be rigged after he already rigged the last one. And people really think they can use the same system designed to oppress them to liberate them by voting. Or go thru the mental gymnastics to convince themselves that voting Democrat will make a difference. Voting doesn't work. Time for a different method

One of my friends asked why Twitter doesn’t ban Trump. I agree that technically Trump breaks all Twitter rules, but we need him to continue being a moron and post self-incriminating Tweets so that the few good people left in the country can at least try to react to it and prevent further damage. Imagine if he didn’t post, and we just woke up to new atrocious actions already underway cause of him? I know that these actions mostly happen anyway, but at least his tweets give us a head start

Whatever happened to that one cop NTer? Think he was from Hawaii iirc

Haven't see heard from him in a while it feels like

Forgot about that dude. I think he was a cop in Vegas. I remember him saying he was a first responder at that Hotel Shooting at the country concert.

Back
Top Bottom