RIP George Floyd

Just wouldn't to make that abundantly for sake.

Now in regards to that facebook post, what of that post resinated w/ you? That thing was very broad and painted an entire group "terrorist". You have you adamant about being the ppl in the, but that post is just as belligerent. The only on difference between the 2 is that one is textual.
xxpizzo xxpizzo

LOLOL

so you start something but wont finish the reply

and tell me to figure it out on my own when i dont even underdtand what you are saying in regarding other whites.. i dont follow noone but myself
Plenty of responses to clueless white folks in the various posts for you to "learn."

A9896749-4D0F-490C-847F-5A066404A00D.jpeg so not sure how or why you know how this all started in the first place ? Well if not its all because of that Christopher Columbus Statue (which please i already said get rid of it)

this has been going on for I want to say 2 weeks ? Maybe alil less ( honestly losing track of days)

antifa has been slowly coming to that statue to protest each day until they boarded it up bout 4 days ago until they decide what they wanted to do with it (still standing i believe, havent walked my dog by it in last 2 days)

each day leading up to yesterday was getting a bit more hectic

so yesterday or day before that post was posted in a group of south philly people (as you see antifa made the post) obviously with wanting to defund police

its been going on for weeks at that park, obviously the post dont explain much but certain members of philly took it too far and extreme in protecting the city yesterday

obviously the title was misleading i wasnt cool with that either, very broad and incorrect

the whole reason i came in this thread was to say hey thats my hood and i dont condone what was going on

that FB post i posted was just an event organizers created to protest ( not sure by who) im not going to sit here and lie

leading up to that event that area of the park has been getting sprayed with ACAB and ANTIFA all over the place. if you were to look there is a group called taking our south philly streets back and its just a group of people from community getting together and sharing info (which yes some get it from cops) wont lie yes few cops that are in the dept im sure are from the community as well (which don help the cause) obv they will fav the community which is a problem in itself

this was coming up on scanners which had the city buzzing saying they was coming to that park where the statue was, testosterone was high with the wanna be mobsters yesterday it was sad to see

im not sure why people care bout a protecting statue but yes this is how it all started

yes i am at work as well and barely been getting my work done smh trying to keep up and reply

i already knew what i was getting myself into coming in this thread and thats completely fine as im prolly the only italian or maybe even white person besides alp

there's probably more than a few white people here who think your lack of respect and unwillingness to listen to others just adds to the mistrust people have with you as you claim to be supportive of the cause (but not the "methods"). the concept of putting your support behind (racist) neighborhood policing/vigilantism while framing it as self-defense has only contributed to what's gotten us here. you're making a conscious choice

there's probably more than a few white people here who think your lack of respect and unwillingness to listen to others just adds to the mistrust people have with you as you claim to be supportive of the cause (but not the "methods"). the concept of putting your support behind (racist) neighborhood policing/vigilantism while framing it as self-defense has only contributed to what's gotten us here. you're making a conscious choice

i thinnk you are lost man cause not once i did support it nor frame it has self defense

thanks lol but no need to get smart man

if you feel some type of way let me know.. seems liek my your color comment rubbed you the wrong way
It should have rubbed you the wrong way. The fact that it didn't before you typed it, speaks volumes.

i thinnk you are lost man cause not once i did support it nor frame it has self defense

You seemed to respond to every post but mine.

Are you familiar with business/property insurance?

You can just file a claim if property gets damaged. Really not that serious.

You seemed to respond to every post but mine.

Are you familiar with business/property insurance?

You can just file a claim if property gets damaged. Really not that serious.

fam not every has 100% insurance

people put life savings into something and its gone you aint getting it all back man

why do you think most of these business started gofund me accounts to help get back on the feet ?

i dont care for corporations i care about the little mom and pops shops

Last edited:
lol wasnt my intened purpose

DC just always got smart replies but than backs off, im truoly trying to underatand something

must be busy beating up on the CPU in 2k

You sometimes have to verbally punch him and fufu in the mouth to get them to STOP.

fam not every has 100% insurance

people put life savings into something and its gone you aint getting it all back man

why do you think most of these business started gofund me accounts to help get back on the feet ?

If you put your "life savings" into something but didn't get insurance on it, what does that tell you about how much you value it?

The guns probably cost more than the insurance policy.

You're right, you often don't get 100% back on your claim. It is not uncommon to get 400-500% back because people tend to inflate the value of things with an appraiser before getting insured. Not to mention a lot of business slowed due to COVID so this has many business owners making more off of insurance claims than they would have otherwise.

People get gofundmes to probably donate to causes or capitalize on sympathy.

Shooting someone over commercial property is not only silly logically, but there is a valid business incentive to leave it alone.

Just my .02. You should probably talk to some actual business owners, look at their insurance policies, and get a better perspective.

If you put your "life savings" into something but didn't get insurance on it, what does that tell you about how much you value it?

You're right, you often don't get 100% back on your claim. It is not uncommon to get 400-500% back because people tend to inflate the value of things with an appraiser before getting insured. Not to mention a lot of business slowed due to COVID so this has many business owners making more off of insurance claims than they would have otherwise.

Shooting someone over commercial property is not only silly logically, but there is a valid business incentive to leave it alone.

Just my .02. You should probably talk to some actual business owners, look at their insurance policies, and get a better perspective.

Bro you said this beautifully. I was so busy this morning I couldn't really put this into words but you killed it.

who said they had to be shot ? just put fear into someone if possible no need to "kill".. all i said was protect it.. just cause i got insurance i should let someone come loot up what i worked for ohh okay

i just opened up a jeweler shop come loot, ill get everything back that was appraised.. bring a bag to stuff item into

who said they had to be shot ? just put fear into someone if possible no need to "kill".. all i said was protect it.. just cause i got insurance i should let someone come loot up what i worked for ohh okay

i just opened up a jeweler shop come loot, ill get everything back that was appraised.. bring a bag to stuff item into

Seems like a weird connection to stuff you can just re-buy with the insurance payout.

Maybe if you were "protecting" some family heirloom I could sort of follow, but just random stuff you have for sale at a storefront?

Seems silly to me but if that's what matters to you, I guess.

Seems like a weird connection to stuff you can just re-buy with the insurance payout.

Maybe if you were "protecting" some family heirloom I could sort of follow, but just random stuff you have for sale at a storefront?

Seems silly to me but if that's what matters to you, I guess.
Hey, you and I both know that you do not pull a weapon, unless you plan to use it. The fact that he simply wants to scare someone away, tells you about the mindset.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom