RIP George Floyd

thanks man and seriously i truly am

but yes this is why i visit. im willing to learn but some people if you have a diff view or not a understanding one they are so quick to jump down your throat instead of teaching you the correct way

My man I'm glad you are open to change. You have to understand that for literally hundreds of years my people have been preaching the same message. I don't want to speak for my brother M Mark Antony but I understand the frustration of people who are like "damn if they haven't heard us all this time, why would I waste my breath or energy saying the same thing again, especially when the vast majority will just continue pretending they don't hear or see us".

However Rome was not built in a day. Message boards like this were created to have these types of conversations. I wouldn't feel right if I wanted people who don't look like me to hear me out yet wouldn't allow them into a space where they could do so.

I want you to see how ****** up it is that you could feel like only you and alp are the only whites on this site that even bother visiting this thread (not saying it's true), but if that were the case do you not see why my brothers would be mad that despite our national outcry and call to attention the vast majority of whites (even on a sneaker message board which is heavily reliant on black culture) don't give a ****.

My man I'm glad you are open to change. You have to understand that for literally hundreds of years my people have been preaching the same message. I don't want to speak for my brother M Mark Antony but I understand the frustration of people who are like "damn if they haven't heard us all this time, why would I waste my breath or energy saying the same thing again, especially when the vast majority will just continue pretending they don't hear or see us".

However Rome was not built in a day. Message boards like this were created to have these types of conversations. I wouldn't feel right if I wanted people who don't look like me to hear me out yet wouldn't allow them into a space where they could do so.

Info want you to see how ****ed up it is that you could feel like only you and alp are the only whites on this site that even bother visiting this thread (not saying it's true), but if that were the case do you not see why my brothers would be mad that despite our national outcry and call to attention the vast majority of whites (even on a sneaker message board which is heavily reliant on black culture) don't give a ****.
You Black?

He seems to suffer from the same problem dblplay1212 dblplay1212 and JRepp23 JRepp23 suffer from.

Only concern is to defend how they aren't racist.
Ain't that some 'ish?! You'd think that they are all the same person, of which they obviously not! Same school of thought! One gets bumped off, two more show up in their place. It's just that guccishades isn't sharp enough to know that he has been told off!

man i SPOKE ON THIS IN 4 OF MY POST

short story HELL no man
Just wouldn't to make that abundantly for sake.

Now in regards to that facebook post, what of that post resinated w/ you? That thing was very broad and painted an entire group "terrorist". You have you adamant about being the ppl in the, but that post is just as belligerent. The only on difference between the 2 is that one is textual.

Say what u will about alp but he makes his living off our culture. Even though we give him **** he's at least nice enough to visit a thread about the betterment of the black experience in America. There's countless other non-blacks on this message board who owe us more and could give a **** less.

if you dont want me coming in here just say the word fellas

ill leave yall be and yall can get back to doing your **** my apologies for my whiteness in this thread

ill just PM the man sneaka on the side no worries, i truly appreciate what he offered so far

i can see how a few of you are nothing i say would be the correct thing

if you dont want me coming in here just say the word fellas. ill leave yall be and yall can get back to doing your **** my apologies for my whiteness in this thread. ill just PM the man sneaka on the side no worries, i truly appreciate what he offered so far. i can see how a few of you are nothing i say would be the correct thing
Next Step in Progression: BEcome the victim.

Like I said, stop shopping at the same Book Store a the rest of the White Niketalkers.

Not a good look.

Say what u will about alp but he makes his living off our culture. Even though we give him **** he's at least nice enough to visit a thread about the betterment of the black experience in America. There's countless other non-blacks on this message board who owe us more and could give a **** less.
It seems that you are mistaken. That man is here to learn, yet learning more to appropriate. It is disingenuous at best.

You acting like Rondo with all these damn passes you giving out man. :lol:

You have no idea how much that pleases me. So the next time you quote a post of mine? Make sure that you understand that the only thing that you could possibly show me, influencing me in any way, is in how not to be.

You should be proud of your example.
You be having some good insults :lol:

Yea, just clueless. I will follow your lead on that. He can figure it out on his own, if he wants to.
LOLOL

so you start something but wont finish the reply

and tell me to figure it out on my own when i dont even underdtand what you are saying in regarding other whites.. i dont follow noone but myself

dont be smart *** man

i dont follow my own color of NTers enough to care what they say
Have you ever read the comments made by Methodical Management? Do you respect him? I'd suggest that you read his comments in regard to race, because he has much more patience than anyone on this site in regard to this subject.

Back
Top Bottom