RIP George Floyd

What do you mean by your people? If you mentioned that already, my bad.

Just kind of lost by what you mean by that.

you good.

And the italian wanna be mobsters who were acting tough yesterday in the video which started this whole thing

my people as in the italians

Just ignore this guy so he can leave. It’s clear he cares about his neighborhood more than how White supremacy destroys black lives. No need for the distraction.

i aint gone nowhere

i can post free just as much as the next person and voice my opinions/concerns and speak out just like everyone else

just got home so lets keep it going

i aint gone nowhere

i can post free just as much as the next person and voice my opinions/concerns and speak out just like everyone else

just got home so lets keep it going
No. This thread is not about property.

You are no longer welcome to participate in this discussion.

Dear Italians and Irish.....

You ARE white

You ARE part of the woodpile

Man up and burn with the woodpile when its time

"Grand opening, grand closing"

No. This thread is not about property.

You are no longer welcome to participate in this discussion.

The disconnect on the topic of property and community is the reason why there will never be agreement on the topic of racial Inequality. You can defend your community. You can protect your family. You can support your uncle who's a police officer. But the issue is when you ONLY care about those things or care about those things at a level 10 but care about racism or police brutality at a level 4.

You can be upset about your local mall being looted but you CANNOT care about the mall at a level 8 and the death that caused the looting at a level 5. This is where the anger comes from. Your freedom of emotion is not limited only to things the Black community cares about. But when your level of outrage is much higher to property in relation to innocent deaths, that's when people are gonna come at you.

Let’s suppose that property IS more important. Let’s look at property and who takes or destroys property.

The 2008 financial crisis was a massive seizure and transfer of wealth from black and Latino households to most white share holders and executives in major financial institution. COVID is acting as a similar transfer of wealth. Civil asset forfeiture and gentrification, not to mention the effects of redlining, Jim Crow and slavery.

Black people and indigenous people have been getting looted for centuries, right up to the present, and the looting has been at a scale millions times greater than the looting or property damage done to a Target store.

These folks WISH they were Uncle Toms...Uncle Tom was actually a hero.

The correct term is Sambo.

uncle-toms-cabin

To most of us, the phrase “Uncle Tom” is synonymous with a Black person who has sold out their race. The character Stephen from Django played by Samuel L. Jackson, is a perfect example of someone commonly referred to as a “Tom.”

In actuality, the term “Sambo” better fits the characteristics we often ascribe to Uncle Tom.

The racial term “Sambo” first came to prominence in modern American culture with the publishing of Harriet Beecher Stowe’s anti-slavery book, Uncle Tom’s Cabin. However, the origin of the term reaches back to the 1700s according to some scholars, and there is evidence the name is a variation of a West African name as well.

Today, the term is largely derogatory but the etymology of the word appears to be “zambo,” a word that was used during the Spanish and Portuguese Empire periods to describe a mixed person that appeared more Black than white. It was also said to mean bow-legged or knock-kneed. There is also evidence that the word is derived from the West African Foulah tribal language, which translates into “uncle.”

In Stowe’s 1852 book, the character of Sambo was one of the slave overseers that work for the cruel slave owner, Simon Legree. Uncle Tom, a god-fearing slave with a compassionate heart, was tormented and beaten to death by Sambo, who regretted his act even as Tom forgave him as he was dying. Although Stowe had higher aims with her book, the depiction of Black characters as matronly and subservient further added to stereotypes that persist today

Scottish author Helen Bannerman’s The Story of Little Black Sambo in 1899 also gave the term more of its negative connection. The tale of a dark-skinned East Indian boy helped push the narrative that the term was racist and meant to be offensive.

Other variants of the name appear throughout African and indigenous culture across the Caribbean. In several African languages, especially along the coasts, the name was rather common despite differing spellings.

While were on the Sambo topic...

the cop in the video above already posted a video backtracking from that video. guess his white bosses got on the phone real quick and told him to cut that **** out.

The disconnect on the topic of property and community is the reason why there will never be agreement on the topic of racial Inequality. You can defend your community. You can protect your family. You can support your uncle who's a police officer. But the issue is when you ONLY care about those things or care about those things at a level 10 but care about racism or police brutality at a level 4.

You can be upset about your local mall being looted but you CANNOT care about the mall at a level 8 and the death that caused the looting at a level 5. This is where the anger comes from. Your freedom of emotion is not limited only to things the Black community cares about. But when your level of outrage is much higher to property in relation to innocent deaths, that's when people are gonna come at you.
Like I told xxpizzo xxpizzo

He didn't show an OUNCE of the fury he showed about "protecting property" as he showed about Racial Inequality.

The same can be said about ALL of you, "Don't Loot" dudes.

Yes, she commented on Dave’s comments.

Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) Tweeted:
To every Democrat tweeting me the clip of #DaveChappelle insulting me:

I’m not a leftist. I have a sense of humor & I think comedians SHOULD make fun of people.

Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians of all time and I made it into one of his specials.

That’s POWER!

2r1alc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom