RIP George Floyd

They shouldn't put him in jail. The Black population should get to vote in any Black person they choose to go into a ring with Chauvin. Fight to the death.

I don't think happy is the word - the whole thing just makes me sad and watching it over and over really drove that home - but I’m definitely relieved that justice appears to be being done.

Now he just needs enough time in prison - he’s only 45 (a tough 45!) so they need to stack up the sentences to make it right.

Where’s the party at?

I know something is going to go down. :lol:

giphy.gif

Will absolutely never happen, but lawd I'd love to see that. :lol:

Mans wouldn't make it 1 minute without getting lumped.
Yeah I know. I am not wishing death on him but I think the fear and stresses he would feel every second of every day would be an appropriate extra punishment

If he was in gen pop, mans would probably have to join with the Aryan Brotherhood to make it through

He would have homies that viewed the world the same racist way he does though, kinda like when he was on the police force

Get cameras on bodies, on cars all over the country! Cops gonna act different now(hopefully)cases gonna hit all of you!

wishful thinking, but cops will continue being cops

the length and effort that it took to get t his piece of trash into a courtroom even, signifies that so much more needs to be done

wholesale clearance of policing needs to be effected

Im glad he's guilty but how many years is he doing is the real question... they better not let him off easy like that dallas girl cop who went into the wrong apartment and killing the guy who lived there smh

S/O to Keith Ellison for doing his job and upholding the law.

Not often you see AG's genuinely pushing for justice and accountability from law enforcement like this. Shouldn't be that way but it's a rarity

Wish Kentucky would've had someone like that during the Breonna Taylor case instead of that king 🦝

Back
Top Bottom