RIP George Floyd

Screenshot_20200529-014606_Chrome.jpg

I mean I don’t wanna see anymore death but let’s see how Donald Gump spins it when the National Guard starts blasting white protestors. This guy is legit Looney Toons. He will be the death of this country. Book it!

No point in posting that they were working together at the same restaurant. THE COPS NEED TO GO TO JAIL REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!!

If Dems want control back now is the time to show themselves...can't let that talking piece of orange leather maintain control of the nation

0364D742-7BB3-4614-BCA1-91DBE803C85C.jpeg

friscostylez friscostylez my friends from other countries are hitting me up and asking me why this keeps happening :frown:

How sad is it that people on the other side of the world can see easily see the issue that so many people in this country ignore/deny?

Destroying a Wendy’s, gas station, restaurant, and other people’s businesses ain’t the answer. You’re hurting legit businesses with real owners and employees. Cmon man aren’t you in ur 30s? @nawghtyhare

the perpetual silence of big business when unarmed black people are murdered is inexcusable. big box retailers like target, walmart etc. are all corporations that would and have called the police in a heartbeat when conflicts arise on their premises. if they are going to utilize a public service then they have a responsibility to speak out when that service is acting unlawfully and murdering the very people who would shop at their stores. just last month, a black man in need of a mental health intervention at walmart 10 minutes away from me was murdered by police after store employees called them. did walmart's CEO say anything condemning the police's use of force? nope. that silence makes him absolutely complicit considering it was his company that called the police on Steven Taylor.

if you're going to plant a business inside of a community and financially benefit from the people who live there then you better be rockin with them or at least demonstrate some solidarity.. otherwise, you subject yourself to this when the there's collective pain and anger.

No point in posting that they were working together at the same restaurant. THE COPS NEED TO GO TO JAIL REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!!

Why is their no point????

This piece of information isn’t big?

If you don’t think so, log out and go play Frogger IRL.

Back
Top Bottom